• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New rank idea..........MVP!

Would you like to see an MVP rank?

• Total voters

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
After a long time of thinking, I realized that MCSG has a small number of ranks. We don't lag behind the competition (Hive), but we could do with some more. Some more GOOD ones. I personally don't care for the Friend rank. Why not just stick to VIP and leave it at that? Why add another rank that's almost the same in power and respect?? I think, if we were to add a new rank, that it should be new and CREATIVE. Nothing stupid such as Jr.Mod (Don't know how many times I've heard of that one). After a lot of careful thinking, I came up with a concept. The MVP (Most Valuable Player) Rank! The name's right, but now to tackle the concept. MVP's should be players that are good. What defines good? A players stats of course!

But who on the leaderboard should get this rank? Should the top 500? Or the top 100? Should we do it based on bounty? HOW?????????????

I thought "Hmm.....this shouldn't be a one man thing, that would earn the person far TOO much attention. But then again, It does seem stupid to have hundreds of MVP's trompin' about. After all, PLAYER is singular, not plural".

I ended up deciding that this should be given based on something different........Kill-Streak. If anyone successfuly kills 23 tributes in a game, he becomes an MVP........For life.

Now......what powers should this extremely baws player get? I thought......"Hmm......he can't be an admin, of course. But.......mabye extra bounty?"

I ended up deciding that the MVP would get 2X bounty for his kills, and lose 1/2X bounty for his deaths. In addition, mabye double the votes of a Diamond Donor?

What's your opinion? Should this become a rank? And if so, what wuold it take to get it? And what powers would come with the rank?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I wouldn't like to see this, but im unsure why...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This sounds like a bad idea. This rank can't be more than diamond donor or even VIP...
I personally think, if it was given this way, people would literally get all their friends to form a 24 man team and lets one of each kill all the 23 players to get this rank.

Meanwhile, I think MCSG should fix Mapmakers and VIP.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
48 Person server makes it easy. 8 votes every game? Seems fair.

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems you guys don't want to see it AT ALL. You make a good point though. 8 votes is unfair. Mabye 5? I Still think it should be for life. And yes.......24 people teams.......Thats bound to happen "Detect the sarcasm please" I know from personal experience (Diamond Donor here....just never applied for forum rank) that teams of this size are unlikley. Still, mabye up the Requirnments to 47 kill (48 or 120 player games).

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
It seems you guys don't want to see it AT ALL. You make a good point though. 8 votes is unfair. Mabye 5? I Still think it should be for life. And yes.......24 people teams.......Thats bound to happen "Detect the sarcasm please"
Ever heard of clans?
Clans could just boost to get all of their members the rank....

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems you guys don't want to see it AT ALL. You make a good point though. 8 votes is unfair. Mabye 5? I Still think it should be for life. And yes.......24 people teams.......Thats bound to happen "Detect the sarcasm please"
It has happened. And why for life?

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmmmm..............Good point.... Well, IDK. I think it SHOULD be a thing. Post what YOU think the reqs should be :D

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, cuz dem boosters dood I swur

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci