• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New rank idea..........MVP!

Would you like to see an MVP rank?

• Total voters

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
People who get the most wins in a week or a month legit, should get MVP for a week.
Then Noah wins.. GG, haha! Also I think MVP should go for the win loss ratio on the last week then the top 20 eu, us, ca, as will get the MVP rank for 2 weeks. Then after 2 weeks= new competetors so in every month it has been 2 groups of 20 ppl from every eu us ca and as. This will make more competition and MVP rank same as gold or iron donor with Black (heavy black) name. GG

RuexMedia3

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally think that MVP should NOT be a rank. And if Somehow this was to become a rank it should go to whoever is #1 on the leaderboards.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After a long time of thinking, I realized that MCSG has a small number of ranks. We don't lag behind the competition (Hive), but we could do with some more. Some more GOOD ones. I personally don't care for the Friend rank. Why not just stick to VIP and leave it at that? Why add another rank that's almost the same in power and respect?? I think, if we were to add a new rank, that it should be new and CREATIVE. Nothing stupid such as Jr.Mod (Don't know how many times I've heard of that one). After a lot of careful thinking, I came up with a concept. The MVP (Most Valuable Player) Rank! The name's right, but now to tackle the concept. MVP's should be players that are good. What defines good? A players stats of course!

But who on the leaderboard should get this rank? Should the top 500? Or the top 100? Should we do it based on bounty? HOW?????????????

I thought "Hmm.....this shouldn't be a one man thing, that would earn the person far TOO much attention. But then again, It does seem stupid to have hundreds of MVP's trompin' about. After all, PLAYER is singular, not plural".

I ended up deciding that this should be given based on something different........Kill-Streak. If anyone successfuly kills 23 tributes in a game, he becomes an MVP........For life.

Now......what powers should this extremely baws player get? I thought......"Hmm......he can't be an admin, of course. But.......mabye extra bounty?"

I ended up deciding that the MVP would get 2X bounty for his kills, and lose 1/2X bounty for his deaths. In addition, mabye double the votes of a Diamond Donor?

What's your opinion? Should this become a rank? And if so, what wuold it take to get it? And what powers would come with the rank?
No Double votes than diamond donor?Hell no! That's 8 votes for 1 MVP -_-

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
After reading everything posted, I've come to the conclusion that no one wants to see this implemented. END

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
maybe something other than killing 23 people maybe top 10 or 25 people get it

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Killing 23 players in one 24-slot game is literally impossible without getting 23 other people together and boosting for it (which, btw, is extremely easy to accomplish seeing as how there are usually over 100 people on the Mcsg teamspeak at peak hours). Also, ranks which are given based on player skill encourage hackers to become more prominent. Even if the rank was distributed based on points, it would be even easier to abuse, because, for example, I can easily rack up 4000 points in a day if I play 10 or so games against players who also have a decent amount of points, and I also know others who get the same, if not more points per day. This could easily end up being "bounty fest 2013" and this MVP rank would be given to anyone smart enough to do such.

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing is guys, I've seen that this is NOT going to happen. There are TOO many problems. I still fell that there should be another rank though. One which gains the holder MORE respect than a VIP. Do you think it's possible? And if so, what do you think the rank would be called? Powers? Methods of gaining said rank? ANY IDEAS???????

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like this Idea. if you know enough people or have enough alts (not me or anything) you could get them all MVP and etc, that would ruin it.

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this Idea. if you know enough people or have enough alts (not me or anything) you could get them all MVP and etc, that would ruin it.
OMG.............A MOD! *Insert Girlish Scream Here*

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
OMG.............A MOD! *Insert Girlish Scream Here*
I think there are at least over 100 staff members. But anyways, no. A clan could easily get everyone in their clan to go to a server, get someone MVP, and do it again for everyone. So no, but if a new rank would come up, i do think it would be for the builders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci