• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New VIP Requirements and Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have a high following on a different social network, such as Instagram, Vine, Twitter, and you advertise or post about MCSG, are you eligible for VIP?
Most likely no.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
If you have a high following on a different social network, such as Instagram, Vine, Twitter, and you advertise or post about MCSG, are you eligible for VIP?
Seeing as this no high amount of content and dosn't give a good enough explanation to why they should go to mcsg.

So sadly, No.

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Seeing as this no high amount of content and dosn't give a good enough explanation to why they should go to mcsg.

So sadly, No.
Umm... Not sure if you are entirely correct on that. F0rkified has over 32k followers on his Instagram, with only 1.2k on his Youtube channel. He told me he has VIP because his large following on Instagram. A better way to phrase why question would have been: Where can I sign up for VIP for a network other than Youtube? Or do they not offer this at the moment?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Umm... Not sure if you are entirely correct on that. F0rkified has over 32k followers on his Instagram, with only 1.2k on his Youtube channel. He told me he has VIP because his large following on Instagram. A better way to phrase why question would have been: Where can I sign up for VIP for a network other than Youtube? Or do they not offer this at the moment?
Try contacting ChadTheDJ
at [email protected]

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope this will stop da spam
It's cut down on the spam slightly, but it definitely hasn't stopped people from lying on their application.

"Why of course I deserve VIP! I have 100,000+ subscribers, and I have over 100 videos of MCSG!"
*Checks their Youtube Channel link*
33 subscribers, 1 MCSG video from 1 month ago.
*Denied*
"Wut? Y u deny me? Tat's so unfair!"

This happens more often than we have the patience for.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
It's cut down on the spam slightly, but it definitely hasn't stopped people from lying on their application.

"Why of course I deserve VIP! I have 100,000+ subscribers, and I have over 100 videos of MCSG!"
*Checks their Youtube Channel link*
33 subscribers, 1 MCSG video from 1 month ago.
*Denied*
"Wut? Y u deny me? Tat's so unfair!"

This happens more often than we have the patience for.
Why would people do that? That's a waist of their time and yours. The Admins are very busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci