• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New VIP Requirements and Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, a new thread should be made if there is a new update; this thread is almost a year old.
bye!
It's not a necro if the thread is still relevant, which it is, as there is no new thread yet about the VIP requirements...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The thread isn't relevant: The vip requirements have changed since this thread was made.
bye, again!
But there's no thread with the updates, is there? No one but the higher staff can make a new thread about the subject. This is the best thread to put anything VIP requirement related.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, friend. What could I ever do without you?

Yes, true. But the entire thread could be, in my opinion, deemed necro because the post first new post was completely off-topic, as have been the other ones (including my own).

Additionally, threads (like this one: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/daves-birthday.66879/page-8) have been locked for being "necro," but it is an ongoing occurance. For example, Dave will have a birthday every year. That thread was locked before a new one was opened, but could there not be still discussion about his birthday?

If it's not going to be locked: I Don't Care. I just asked for it to be because, in my own opinion, it fit the necro rule. I'm not a staff member. And now, Edog, since you love me so, so very much, I'd love to return the favor and get you a Christmas present:
That ending was very clever I will say xD

Anyways.... You should listen to ex mods and members that have been in this community for a while more. They know the goods and bads of what to do in these things. Just listen to their side and all should be good :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for this helpful thread, hope it helps others!

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i am an ex mod?
Hmmm, mokay. I left this community a while ago, but you should know the rules in and out, especially if you were a mod. So, you should in theory, realize this thread is now active and that post wasn't a necro. I just wanted to point out my views towards it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci