• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Work in progress map - need suggestions

Any ideas on what would make this better and what we should include?

• great wall of china type thing

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • floating islands (a bit like in avatar)

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I like the corn, just because I love to push people away from corn like in breeze lawl, gj.. Def needs more work :p

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the corn, just because I love to push people away from corn like in breeze lawl, gj.. Def needs more work :p
haven't you seen the videos? They're on the first page. We use videos instead of pictures to show our progress now. hahah :p

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
If you ever need help with chest please msg me on Skype! I'd love to volunteer placing chests, I checked the video and that Dam looks really nice! Skype: Ohjay158

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
If you ever need help with chest please msg me on Skype! I'd love to volunteer placing chests, I checked the video and that Dam looks really nice! Skype: Ohjay158
ehehhehee... noh thanks dude! we dont want anyone getting a headstart and knowing all the chest spots do we now? haha

adaozer

Spectator
Reaction score
U beggined good nice cornucopia would luv to see on mcsg

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I really think you need to add some better terraform :p , and if you are going to make trees , it'll be really cool if you do custom trees .

Hope to see more images soon , Good Luck :)

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I really think you need to add some better terraform :p , and if you are going to make trees , it'll be really cool if you do custom trees .

Hope to see more images soon , Good Luck :)
really old thread from like 2013, and i had to stop because i lost the map. Really sad and emotional

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
really old thread from like 2013, and i had to stop because i lost the map. Really sad and emotional
The map wasn't bad. I've worked with multiple maps and I have lost them too.
I think that its okay to move on and work in new projects if you indulge building or terraforming.

Since the thread has no purpose anymore and since the thread was necro-posted; Thread lock. c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked due to a necropost. PM me if you have any questions or concerns ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci