• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Next Admin?

Reaction score
I'd like someone like KitMencha and KellieBreanne , they've been in the community for a long time and know what MCSG wants. Introducing someone to admin who doesn't know the history or community of MCSG is risky in my opinion, they could make really bad decision if they are not guided by older staff.

We'll have to wait and see though, I'm excited for this new person :)

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I should be Sr. Owner at this point like come on guys
ikr, Ceroria4SrOwner but 18 more day's till your 1 year anniversary as a mod xD

On topic: I'm excited to see who this admin could be

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ikr, Ceroria4SrOwner but 18 more day's till your 1 year anniversary as a mod xD

On topic: I'm excited to see who this admin could be
So hyped for that anniversary :D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to say that while not everyone may be recognized in this thread as, "the top pick", I believe that everyone on the Sr. Staff does impeccable work. Every single one of them deserves to be recognized on their merits, and that player gossip of, "who should be the next ___" should not inflate or diminish their sense of self-worth or the amount of good work they do on behalf of the network.

I feel this is a question that only Col could answer.

Col_StaR
Unfortunately, this is also a matter that I'm not allowed to discuss. It is still an Administrative discussion, and will remain as such until a public announcement is made.

The above being stated, I would have no problem with bringing on any of the Sr. Staff for the Administrative position, to be honest. Everyone has their strengths, perks, and personalities which work in their favor, just as everyone has weaknesses that they can overcome. As far as I care, they're all qualified to be Admin, even if they're all not equally qualified. I think the most unfortunate part is that not everyone will be given the chance to be an Admin.

That being said, I will publicly confirm that- in addition to considerations for a new in-staff Trial Admin-, we are bringing on another local person to fill my position; my presence confirmed the benefits of having a local person to handle community matters with a direct and frequently-used line of communication to Chad is invaluable with a network as large as ours. Even though I've spent nearly all of my community management career online, I can definitely see the benefits of working in-person.

However, there are more than one candidate in mind for that position. I recently made a status comment about my number 1 pick for my replacement (he did well in his interview and came from a community administration background. He was involved in Garrysmod RP too, though we inhabited very different circles), but he may not be our final decision for a candidate. We will inform you all of the final candidate via community announcement once a decision has been finalized.

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
I think they all should be Admin, they have done the equal work, and have been working hard to get what they deserve :D

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
I can 10 any of these n00bs. smh, just give me my admin already

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci