• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Next Admin?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just to comment from a Sr. Staff point of view, I'd like to say that although there are some of us who have our picks for Trial Admin, we are ultimately a team and will support whomever the Administration decide to roll with in the end. I'm the second oldest Sr. Mod in the entire Sr. Staff team (next to KellieBreanne), and I can personally stand by the fact that any Sr. Mod that gets promoted or administrator that gets hired outstanding from the staff team will have the support of the Sr. Staff team. Some of us may not like it, but there will always be support in the end.

To comment on a more personal level, I'd like to say thanks to those who brought me up in the conversation, whether it was through DM, Teamspeak, or various threads. It's nice to have some thanks for the work that I complete. A warning here, however: there is no point to idle banter about who the next administrator is. It simply does not have a use, as it only evokes drama and arguments about why "my choice is better". Just remember: once it happens, it happens - and there's no changing the choice of person(s). Remember that when the new administrators are announced and the thread is flooded with "oH MY GOSH!!! whYYYY was this person promoted?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci