• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicki Minaj Anaconda Thoughts

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
She talks about skinny b****es getting out the club and fat a** b****es getting in the club... this is honestly demeaning. Ive got a rather large booty and I don't go clubbing

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Please only read if you're mature enough to handle slightly inappro-pro topics.

First of all, the video literally included a lap dance. WTF?
The "clothes" were extremely revealing and over-sexualized, making the video aim more towards young men, and it heavily promotes sexual acts, something which I personally frown upon. If you ever wonder why you see girls in your local high school dressing like they're at a club, this is a great example of exactly why. It encourages girls showing off their 'assets', and it tries to inspire a sexual desire within men, which is really quite awful IMO.
If you look closer at the video, you might notice that there is indeed image manipulation - basically, they edited small details to remove a few blemishes, making her exhibit a naturally unattainable form of "flawlessness", plus she herself has had modifications to her body in order to try and achieve a higher sex appeal. Please, please, never encourage your spouse or friends to do this. (Or if you're a girl, please never do it,) as its sending a message saying 'Hey, look at me! I'm willing to spend money so that I can look vain and pretty!' And also, to be honest, it increases your chances of being raped. JS.

Also, the first thing that I noticed was that her lip syncing in the music video is horribly timed.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Since the video is a highly sexualized video and the topic its self is iffy I just want to be clear that any inappropriate comments will be removed. Please remember that not everyone on these forums is mature. So for everyone has been doing a good job keeping it clean. Also please respect others opinions on the video, some may like it others may not but be accepting of other peoples opinions. Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Please only read if you're mature enough to handle slightly inappro-pro topics.

First of all, the video literally included a lap dance. WTF?
The "clothes" were extremely revealing and over-sexualized, making the video aim more towards young men, and it heavily promotes sexual acts, something which I personally frown upon. If you ever wonder why you see girls in your local high school dressing like they're at a club, this is a great example of exactly why. It encourages girls showing off their 'assets', and it tries to inspire a sexual desire within men, which is really quite awful IMO.
If you look closer at the video, you might notice that there is indeed image manipulation - basically, they edited small details to remove a few blemishes, making her exhibit a naturally unattainable form of "flawlessness", plus she herself has had modifications to her body in order to try and achieve a higher sex appeal. Please, please, never encourage your spouse or friends to do this. (Or if you're a girl, please never do it,) as its sending a message saying 'Hey, look at me! I'm willing to spend money so that I can look vain and pretty!' And also, to be honest, it increases your chances of being raped. JS.

Also, the first thing that I noticed was that her lip syncing in the music video is horribly timed.
^ This.
Let's just take a picture of Nicki Minaj and see her beautiful #nofilter body. I seriously couldn't find a picture without her being sl***y...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't need to watch it or listen to it, I kinda just need to read the title and know I'll hate it.

And if she swears as much as you guys say, I'll probably hate it even more. Not that I can take a word or two, but repetitive swearing gets annoying to me pretty fast.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't need to watch it or listen to it, I kinda just need to read the title and know I'll hate it.

And if she swears as much as you guys say, I'll probably hate it even more. Not that I can take a word or two, but repetitive swearing gets annoying to me pretty fast.
you, my kind sir, are one of the few lucky people who didnt watch/listen the clip. one tip, keep it that way.........

Reaction score
you, my kind sir, are one of the few lucky people who didnt watch/listen the clip. one tip, keep it that way.........
This. My eyes now feel traumatized after watching this. Everything's fake, even the song with her lips doesn't sync.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score

Keep this man away from Wolf of Wall street

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci