• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicki Minaj Anaconda Thoughts

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Mooclan don't act like you're free of hormones, you had to have enjoyed the "butt". Every boy did, it's not the matter of IQ, or "immaturity", it's the matter of the age of whom watches it. Being 90% of mcsg is teenagers, you're most likely going to get some sort of "sexual thrill" out of the video. Live a little pls. c:

Edit: On my phone, don't mean to start a flame war, just giving my honest opinions, don't hate me :(

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Thankyou
Mooclan don't act like you're free of hormones, you had to have enjoyed the "butt". Every boy did, it's not the matter of IQ, or "immaturity", it's the matter of the age of whom watches it. Being 90% of mcsg is teenagers, you're most likely going to get some sort of "sexual thrill" out of the video. Live a little pls. c:

Edit: On my phone, don't mean to start a flame war, just giving my honest opinions, don't hate me :(

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

Yes, I admit that I am subjected to this annoying thing known as hormones.
I just personally prefer to keep myself in line. On the forums, people like you and me are supposed to be role models for other players. Obviously I can't go around saying things like "Oh, my, god: look at her butt", as the song says. (Fml, its on spotify as I'm writing this LOL)
However, I was raised with a really conservative mindset (As far as my family knows, the worst I've ever done is stick up the Finger once at my sister, when I was really REALLY mad, and I've never sworn around them. Ever. After the whole Finger event, I got like an hour-long lecture.), and I can safely say that I do not condone young audiences viewing that video. Whether they do or not isn't my decision, and I won't outright tell someone not to watch it just because I don't like it. It's their life and decision.

And no worries, I really doubt that would have escalated into a flame war :p I ain't mad.

Also, on the topic of the song:
Musically, it was bleh in my opinion.
I didn't find anything particularly outstanding about it. The beat was meh, I really disliked the ringing schoolbell (it hurts my ears), and there was little to no variation in terms of what went on in the music, from what I can remember. I've only listened to it a handful of times while writing things on this thread, and once or twice on Spotify, so I can't remember everything about it.
The lyrics themselves might have been catchy to some, but it just wasn't a particularly good song.
In my opinion, the main thing that makes it popular and/or catches attention is its extremely explicit (and thus, sexually appealing to most males) lyrics and music video, plus the fact that it was a very well known/famous singer/rapper who sang/performed it.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Yes, I admit that I am subjected to this annoying thing known as hormones.
I just personally prefer to keep myself in line. On the forums, people like you and me are supposed to be role models for other players. Obviously I can't go around saying things like "Oh, my, god: look at her butt", as the song says. (Fml, its on spotify as I'm writing this LOL)
However, I was raised with a really conservative mindset (As far as my family knows, the worst I've ever done is stick up the Finger once at my sister, when I was really REALLY mad, and I've never sworn around them. Ever. After the whole Finger event, I got like an hour-long lecture.), and I can safely say that I do not condone young audiences viewing that video. Whether they do or not isn't my decision, and I won't outright tell someone not to watch it just because I don't like it. It's their life and decision.

And no worries, I really doubt that would have escalated into a flame war :p I ain't mad.

Also, on the topic of the song:
Musically, it was bleh in my opinion.
I didn't find anything particularly outstanding about it. The beat was meh, I really disliked the ringing schoolbell (it hurts my ears), and there was little to no variation in terms of what went on in the music, from what I can remember. I've only listened to it a handful of times while writing things on this thread, and once or twice on Spotify, so I can't remember everything about it.
The lyrics themselves might have been catchy to some, but it just wasn't a particularly good song.
In my opinion, the main thing that makes it popular and/or catches attention is its extremely explicit (and thus, sexually appealing to most males) lyrics and music video, plus the fact that it was a very well known/famous singer/rapper who sang/performed it.
U like dat ass!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci