• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicki Minaj Anaconda Thoughts

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally like it, I love female rappers, and she is possibly the best at it.
She is somewhat a great performer, but she skips a lot of the song out in her performances...it bugs me.

And also...Everyone uses autotune...At least Hip-Hop and Pop artists do...
Get used to it...she creates mainstream music...
She is also one of the best lyricists, so don't say she isn't talented because she is...
Rant Over :D

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I watch it,I'm like god kill me please.It is catchy and would have been good if the WHOLE STINKING SONG WASNT ABOUT ****ING BUTTS :mad:

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
My thoughts on this. I honestly wouldn't have cared if it wasn't a rip off of "baby got back". Sir mix-a-lot was pretty much known for that song and quite honestly, Anaconda ruined it. The original was meant to be funny while Nicki's version was just meant for sex appeal, which quite frankly, any girl can get when they get a bunch of plastic surgery. She's a huge fake, and I think most people know that.
On a second note, I really enjoyed Bart Baker's parody of this video.

Also, Don't even get me started on J-lo's new song. Its fine if you got the body and stuff to do that, but do you really have to dedicate a song to it? Plus she is getting old.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't finish the whole video, just saw a few seconds and than ran away from my computer. I can't believe people listen or appreciate this kind of music.

<-- My point of view. Ples dunt 8

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Not scary, scary.. more like... "oh my gosh, why would she do this? im worried for our generation."
I know this was a month ago, but you have to admit, that laugh could be used in horror films....That's a scary laugh....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci