• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Night Ravens" {Minecraft PvP Clan} {Global Clan}

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to The Night Ravens, a small organized team stacked with skill, that loves Pvp. We dont only play on the MCSG servers but also play on other fun and cool Pvp servers. We are a clan of 20+ players that care about the sheer fun of Minecraft Survival Games; not get too enrolled in loss of neither points nor death. We are a clan of quality, not quantity, everyone having to prove themselves every weekend, otherwise—you’re out. Interested? Fill out an application and I, Theo or Aedrift, will check it out—determining whether your Night Raven material.

REQUIREMENTS: {NV=Night Ravens}

All NR members must be at least 13 years of age. We are extremely strict about the requirement. However, if you show maturity beyond your years, and are excellent in all other aspects, you have a chance of being accepted to the clan. These exceptions are very unlikely though. We warn you not to get high hopes.

All NR Members must have a microphone, and Skype. We will be communicating through Skype every time we meet in-game, and therefore expect your participation and voice as a member of the clan.

RULES: These are SERIOUS.

o Any kind of cursing and profanity towards any members of the clan in any way--vocally, written or harshly implied will result in dispatch from the clan.

o If you are banned for hacking in the Minecraft Survival Game Servers, we will remove you from the clan. If we find you are hacking, we will remove you from the clan.

o You may not kill other members of NR without their knowledge that you’re battling. If you betray fellow NR members more than 3 times—you will be dispatched from the clan.

o You may not be part of other clans under any circumstances. You must continuously show loyalty to us, otherwise you will be dispatched from NR. {Certain Building Clans are Allowed}

o You may not spam or curse in the NR Chat. If you proceed to do this multiple times, you will be dispatched from the clan.

Roster:

Leaders:
BlazeMaster

Theoreticallyy

Elite{Moderators}
AeDrift{Graphic Designer and Community Manager)

Trusted:
breadman14
K2Skier

Members:
CaptButterToast
FORERUNNER9
deadkillz

Recruits{Trail}
TheInvisibleGuy

NIGHT RAVENS APPLICATION:
Age (At least 13):
In-Game Name:
Skype (A requirement):
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:
Wins:
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?:
How often do you play?:
Additional Info:

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
*ahem* GIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADER

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
*ahem* GIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADERGIMME LEADER
I thought you ran Rebels?

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13
In-Game Name: TrollGustaTroll
Skype (A requirement): drew.streiff
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: I think around 4 months maybe
Wins: 32
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): People who run forever and ever
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I can strafe really good
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): I dont click super fast i mean i click moderately fast
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: I would love being part of a clan and owning face...together
How often do you play?: 4 days a week sometimes 5
Additional Info: I have a partnered youtube channel. Click the link below

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
Real Name: If This is need then I would tell you if i get accepted
In-Game Name: FORERUNNER9
Skype (A requirement): thevortexclan
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: since it started last year I don't remember the date
Wins:74
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Lag. And Bugs. And Hackers
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Anything that involves hitting and killing a player..... oh and i'm good with flint and steel
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): When i am taken by surprise it is kinda hard for me to kill them unless i use mah flint and steel
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: cuz ure awesome
How often do you play?: most time
Additional Info: I iz donorz and I iz beatifurr

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):I am 12 but theo knows i am good.
In-Game Name:deadkillz
Skype (A requirement):Darren.Hopkins11
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:1-2 months
Wins:186 ish but i play hive aswell i go tlike over 40 wins over there
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): The rubber banding i know thats a plugin thing but still.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):sword and bow also i have some fishing rod techniques as well.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):I go into teams thinking ill win but sometimes i dont but most of the time i do.
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: Because theo's in this
How often do you play?:everyday
Additional Info:[/quote]

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Good Luck!! I Dont Care About Clans As Much As I Used To. I Realize That I Get Better Without Clans. So Blaze. I Will Look At This Clan If I Want One. <3 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci