• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Night Ravens" {Minecraft PvP Clan} {Global Clan}

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):I am 12 but theo knows i am good.
In-Game Name:deadkillz
Skype (A requirement):Darren.Hopkins11
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:1-2 months
Wins:186 ish but i play hive aswell i go tlike over 40 wins over there
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): The rubber banding i know thats a plugin thing but still.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):sword and bow also i have some fishing rod techniques as well.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):I go into teams thinking ill win but sometimes i dont but most of the time i do.
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: Because theo's in this
How often do you play?:everyday
Additional Info:
[/quote]
Thank you for Applying, your in! Ill add you to the Skyoe Chat as soon as you accept my friend request :) EDIT-I could not find you on Skype. Add me then, its blazemaster561

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13
In-Game Name: TrollGustaTroll
Skype (A requirement): drew.streiff
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: I think around 4 months maybe
Wins: 32
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): People who run forever and ever
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I can strafe really good
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): I dont click super fast i mean i click moderately fast
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: I would love being part of a clan and owning face...together
How often do you play?: 4 days a week sometimes 5
Additional Info: I have a partnered youtube channel. Click the link below
Your wins are really low, however, I will not judge you strictly on that. One of these days when your avalible I will conduct a test for you. I will add you on Skype and we can go over the details on there.
Age (At least 13):13
Real Name: If This is need then I would tell you if i get accepted
In-Game Name: FORERUNNER9
Skype (A requirement): thevortexclan
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: since it started last year I don't remember the date
Wins:74
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Lag. And Bugs. And Hackers
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Anything that involves hitting and killing a player..... oh and i'm good with flint and steel
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): When i am taken by surprise it is kinda hard for me to kill them unless i use mah flint and steel
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: cuz ure awesome
How often do you play?: most time
Additional Info: I iz donorz and I iz beatifurr
Thank you for applying, but theres only one problem. I cant read your name because its in Caps. I am sorry, but....your in. Have fun. Ill add you to the skype chat :p

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Is this an EU clan or what region? Just wondering.
EDIT: I'm an idiot. Didn't see title.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
*AHEM* You may not be part of other clans under any circumstances. You must continuously show loyalty to us, otherwise you will be dispatched from NR. {Certain Building Clans are Allowed}
Ahem, I own you. So make me leader :3

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want mascot. I'm a freaking bluejay. <3 I'll strip if I have to.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 12 :O (but i know you :p)
In-Game Name: SaucyCmeister
Skype (A requirement): SaucyCmeister
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: i dont know
Wins: 59
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): hackers and getting flint and steeled :p
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): flint and steel and bow
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): im terrible at running away because my sprint alawys messes up :(
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: I want to be apart of an amazing clan thats very active
How often do you play?: not that much on weekdays but on weekends minecraft is my life :)
Additional Info: i know you, and i'm a donor :)

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 12 :O (but i know you :p)
In-Game Name: SaucyCmeister
Skype (A requirement): SaucyCmeister
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: i dont know
Wins: 59
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): hackers and getting flint and steeled :p
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): flint and steel and bow
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): im terrible at running away because my sprint alawys messes up :(
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: I want to be apart of an amazing clan thats very active
How often do you play?: not that much on weekdays but on weekends minecraft is my life :)
Additional Info: i know you, and i'm a donor :)
Didnt You Start A Clan?? XD If You Wanna Be A Raven. You Will Have To Leave Imperials.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci