• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nightmare Park

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
The map is finally done. I will post the download link on a new thread.

Reaction score
Sure hope these are still open... I love the work you've done so far.
Skype : TheRandomMan 1000 <--- Don't forget the space between TheRandomMan and 1000
Must have hamachi: Removed it from my computer some time ago, I'll redownload it though, not too hard.
Previous experience with map or building: I have no direct pictures of SG maps I've worked on, but I've been playing minecraft since early 2011, almost 2 years. So I've picked up quite a bit of building skill along the way.
What can you do to help the map: I excel at using VS, Don't make me use world edit though :p I'm decent at structured builds, but IMO I do better with more scattered unstructered builds. Along with this I have the shaders mod installed so I can post some more impressive pictures and record a trailer for this map.
Time able to put in daily: It varies from day to day. I generally have as much time as I want, so I don't see there being an issue. I have my own gaming PC, so I won't be interrupted by family and Etc.
Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Like I said above, I'm pretty good with VS, but I hate when WE is used alongside it.
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I have more pictures if necessary, this is just some basic stuff in my creative world.

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Sure hope these are still open... I love the work you've done so far.
Skype : TheRandomMan 1000 <--- Don't forget the space between TheRandomMan and 1000
Must have hamachi: Removed it from my computer some time ago, I'll redownload it though, not too hard.
Previous experience with map or building: I have no direct pictures of SG maps I've worked on, but I've been playing minecraft since early 2011, almost 2 years. So I've picked up quite a bit of building skill along the way.
What can you do to help the map: I excel at using VS, Don't make me use world edit though :p I'm decent at structured builds, but IMO I do better with more scattered unstructered builds. Along with this I have the shaders mod installed so I can post some more impressive pictures and record a trailer for this map.
Time able to put in daily: It varies from day to day. I generally have as much time as I want, so I don't see there being an issue. I have my own gaming PC, so I won't be interrupted by family and Etc.
Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: Like I said above, I'm pretty good with VS, but I hate when WE is used alongside it.
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I have more pictures if necessary, this is just some basic stuff in my creative world.

Accepted! Ill PM you some important information. Btw everyone, we're no longer accepting applications.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: Barcelonajay for both
Must have hamachi: Yes
Previous experience with map or building: Yes...
What can you do to help the map: Make it a MCSG friendly map with others help
Time able to put in daily: 1 hour

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: Barcelonajay for both
Must have hamachi: Yes
Previous experience with map or building: Yes...
What can you do to help the map: Make it a MCSG friendly map with others help
Time able to put in daily: 1 hour
I'm sorry but we're not accepting anymore applications.

Luissocorro

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype or TS name: icrackyournuts123
Must have hamachi: Yes. I have hamachi
Previous experience with map or building: I've built mansions and little villiges
What can you do to help the map: I can use my Worldedit abilities to create some buildings
Time able to put in daily: Only Weekends due to a life problem.

Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: I've got almost all the Worldedit commands.
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I got no pictures of my creations

Reaction score
Skype or TS name: icrackyournuts123
Must have hamachi: Yes. I have hamachi
Previous experience with map or building: I've built mansions and little villiges
What can you do to help the map: I can use my Worldedit abilities to create some buildings
Time able to put in daily: Only Weekends due to a life problem.

Are you experience with Voxelsniper or Worldedit: I've got almost all the Worldedit commands.
Image of previous builds (not necessary but better chance of getting accepted): I got no pictures of my creations
I'm sorry but we're not accepting anymore applications.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Please accept him he's my friend and i want him to be able to build with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci