• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more Nodus! :D

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Hacking will never be gone. When Nodus is gone, all the users will adapt to other clients.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a feeling that nodus isn't gone just postponed. even if the main guy doesn't pick it up again, someone else most likely will and if not then good riddance. there will always be more hacked clients. in fact there is one Ive been playing around with on my server that I actually find Better than nodus. i'm not going to let you guys know what it is though cause you guys shouldn't be using hacked clients :p just beware there are more hacked clients and better hacked clients beyond nodus.

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
We should get the nodus dev to put a virus in the new version of nodus. This virus could make them constantly say I hack...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sometimes enjoy installing hacks , going on crappy servers , and messing with the admins.
For example :
They put me in "court" for my trial of hacking. I went in with derp , said "I aint done nothin!" and super jumped out the window and jumped my way out of spawn.
Those where good times :)
But as for MCSG , hacking is just for those who can't play the game and are desperate for wins.

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
I sometimes enjoy installing hacks , going on crappy servers , and messing with the admins.
For example :
They put me in "court" for my trial of hacking. I went in with derp , said "I aint done nothin!" and super jumped out the window and jumped my way out of spawn.
Those where good times :)
But as for MCSG , hacking is just for those who can't play the game and are desperate for wins.
Wow.
That's really disrespectful...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes there are a few ppl working on it from the snapshots
The client used a custom compiler and was not open source so, even though it is possible it will be heavily post-poned, proof being as the client has been out for about two years and no one has really taken anything from it.

MyHomieIsCool

Survivor
Reaction score
The developer of Nodus has discontinued to project, and by the next Minecraft update (1.6, next week or so) there will be a cut down on hackers. Unfortunately he stated that there may be continuation for donators of the client but that's a much smaller percentage. :) Rejoice!

"Well... this is it. I'm done with Nodus. I've been programming Nodus for a very long time and I've seen it grow into something I don't like at all. The Minecraft community has fallen to **** and Mojang seems to not care. At one point there were 6, 000 people online the Nodus IRC channel (connected from the client) a year ago when we had IRC. That's rediculous. It's been a fun run but it's time to say good bye.
If you've donated for a cape you'll still have it on your character for the current version of Nodus and you'll have it in future versions if I ever decide to continue the project. (Perhaps even access to something special we were planning for donators). Almost all of the requests I'm recieving now are spam so I've removed the form. I haven't had a chance to get through all of them so if you're still waiting on you cape/cape change it may be done soon."
I have heard there are more Hacked Clients accept for Nodus. :/

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I have heard there are more Hacked Clients accept for Nodus. :/
That is true, and people will start adapting to new clients.

Hacking is not over, and unless the developers of Minecraft apply some magic fix, it will never be over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci