• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No More Nodus :o Or So We Hope

yuraleth

Survivor
Reaction score
With 1.6 on the horizon, (July 1st for anyone that didn't know) and the nodus maker resigning, there has been a sigh of relief from most of the players, and staff. No, I am not saying that hackers will be gone from MCSG forever, and to be honest no one is really positive on whether the creator was being truthful or not. I am saying that the amount of hackers that we see on MCSG right now will probably be reduced significantly. Now there probably won't be a hacker in every other game you join. What does this mean for MCSG itself though? Well lets start at a personal point of view. My friend Sam (Celsur) is a very competitive player and sadly enough he will leave a lobby if there is a "Known" hacker in the lobby which can be at least 50% of the games we join. After 1.6 I am sure he will give MCSG a lot more love than he has in the past 2 months or so. Going along with this, many people are complaining about all the hackers in MCSG lately. The number of threads complaining about how people died, or how people never live because of a hacker is astronomical (in my opinion) compared to where it used to be. People are also starting to go to other servers because of the amount of hackers lurking our servers. 1.6 will change MCSG for the better, less hackers, less complaints, less work for the staff. We will all have a better time without even realizing the difference.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Yeah BUT, thing is Nodus will most likely become open-source and be kept up with the hacking community. We all don't like it, but this is most likely the reality :(

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or hackers will download the other thousands of hack clients that are basically the same as nodus...

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, it's actually a bad thing that Nodus is stopping. I know everyone thinks Nodus is "OP" and all that but it isn't. The hacks aren't even that great and it's only really #1 because of it's GUI. There are hundreds of other clients that have absolutely terrifying hacks that will screw everyone over. It's only going to get worse from here.

Reaction score
Nodus is going to stop being made from what I've heard. But if people donate to Nodus then they'll get it. And you never know what other hacked client is going to get popular and everyone is gonna use.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, it's actually a bad thing that Nodus is stopping. I know everyone thinks Nodus is "OP" and all that but it isn't. The hacks aren't even that great and it's only really #1 because of it's GUI. There are hundreds of other clients that have absolutely terrifying hacks that will screw everyone over. It's only going to get worse from here.
Chest Finder?
Xray that shows every player?
Aimbot?
Sprint Hacks?
Forcefield?

Nope, not OP at all.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chest Finder?
Xray that shows every player?
Aimbot?
Sprint Hacks?
Forcefield?

Nope, not OP at all.
You think all that's good? You clearly don't know what other clients have. Nodus's forcefield range is only 1-3 blocks like the actual hitting system. Theres some clients that have working regen hacks (basically godmode) and crazy kill aura that hits from 10 blocks away. You don't know what you're talking about.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You think all that's good? You clearly don't know what other clients have. Nodus's forcefield range is only 1-3 blocks like the actual hitting system. Theres some clients that have working regen hacks (basically godmode) and crazy kill aura that hits from 10 blocks away. You don't know what you're talking about.
Just because there are more powerful clients doesn't make Nodus any less OP. With your logic it's acceptable to have it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci