• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No More Nodus :o Or So We Hope

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
My friend once had the scariest fast regen ever on a weird client. Literally it was like he always ate a god apple continuously, You cant kill him!
I have told him to delete it though or I would report him...

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be worried about a new breed of 'superhacker' with god mode and a 10 block radius forcefield.
Well, if someone is zooming around the map hitting everyone simultaneously and taking an immeasurable number of hits. It's going to be rather obvious to a mod to ban him.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
*UnknownHacker gets a sword at spawn*
After 5 seconds
*There is 1 tribute left*
*UnknownHacker has won the survival games*

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Please explain.
Sometimes, I can see that the Ban Hammer can only do so much. But maybe it needs to be more strict? I was never a staff member for MCSG, but the Hammer just needs to be brought out more. Sorry if this got confusing.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
This is the 4th time nodus have said they won't update for the next MC release. They'll update it for 1.6. I garuntee it.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the 4th time nodus have said they won't update for the next MC release. They'll update it for 1.6. I garuntee it.
Yeah I agree xD I remember one time something was happening with nodus and we were all happy and it ended up updating...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci