• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No Rank = No respect?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Those who do treat you differently as your rank changes, frankly, do not respect you as friends and were only friends with you for various reasons other than them actually liking you as a friend, and well, aren't true friends of yours. Don't beat yourself up over it, some people just aren't loyal friends :c
I remember when I got mod i game I made a lot of "New Friends." Those people don't say hi to me anymore :(
Hiya pal how ya doin

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
This is why I don't try to get attached to people too quickly, because then its heart breaking when they like you for something you own, not you ;-;

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't get respect I just get "ur maps bad and you should feel bad" and I just laugh because they're immature enough to tell me that xD

For other people saying about them having friends and going away and stuff when you lose your rank, isn't true. I haven't talked to anyone new on mcsg in months. I would go on the mcsg TS but no one is on when I am

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Respect is something you earn, not something that can be forced. You generally respect people you like or think is nice, you're not forced to respect people such a moderator or VIP, even those people can be rude and mean sometimes. Generally just tread others as you want them to tread you, just behave nice, stay in school.

Also friends comes and goes, if Bob was your friend when you were a mod, but doesn't want to talk to you when you're no longer mod, Bob was never really your friend. Don't wast time on people like Bob, just find some people who appreciates you for who you are.

#Garlic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci