• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol it's been so long i've just given up hope on you guys releasing them
Just because it's not released doesn't mean we are not doing it. We had a lot of things popped up with this new update which cased us to focus on other tasks first. Stats is our new main priority and will happen as soon as we feel ready to release it.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Super bowl, and this rule change on the same day?
Best February 1st ever.

Landlord_Nebula

Platinum
Reaction score
What if someone has evidence that looks like someone is hacking but they aren't. I know like 50 people who got banned like that, I am also currently getting a accused by 40 people who says they have evidence of me hacking. I am getting nervous with this new rule even though it is the right choice.

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
What if someone has evidence that looks like someone is hacking but they aren't. I know like 50 people who got banned like that, I am also currently getting a accused by 40 people who says they have evidence of me hacking. I am getting nervous with this new rule even though it is the right choice.
If you aren't hacking, don't worry. We will be making sure all hacking bans are fair, and needed. If we do make a mistake, you can always make a ban dispute as well.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
This is definitely a huge step in the right direction. This will make a great impact on this community and can't wait to see the hacker numbers significantly drop.

T

tayemack123

Very excited for this! :) It'll definitely bring a change for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci