• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FlqmeFusion {Alt For now}
Name: Omar

Wins: 88 / 800
Past clans: Darkened // Desecrate // Vicious // Harmony
Why do you want to join?: I just currently disbanded my clan and im not into making one anymore. Ive been rude to the owner of this clan and i CAN change that. Do not hate i really want to join and just help this clan out, thats all. Im done with making randy clans.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FlqmeFusion {Alt For now}
Name: Omar
Wins: 88 / 800
Past clans: Darkened // Desecrate // Vicious // Harmony
Why do you want to join?: I just currently disbanded my clan and im not into making one anymore. Ive been rude to the owner of this clan and i CAN change that. Do not hate i really want to join and just help this clan out, thats all. Im done with making randy clans.

trial, please be active on the teamspeak.

deadguy501

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iBloo
Name: Max

Wins: 49/875 (not the best stats in the world but i think my stats don't match how i actually play)
Past clans: Illegion, Darkened, Exanity, Vicious, Harmony.
Why do you want to join?: I think this clan is really good and the people in this clan I think have good attitudes towards the game itself and it seems like this is where i want to be.. I know a couple people in here and I just have a good feeling about this clan... I may not have the best stats in the world but I promise you there is a HUGE difference between my stats and my playing style.. Hope I get to be apart of this clan gl! -iBloo

iStained

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iStained
Name: Husnain
Wins:14 but its not my main (was given by friend)
Past clans: Darkened, Vicious, Harmony
Why do you want to join?:
Well i hear you are a organized clan and i want to have fun along with you all and want to be in clan battles and most of all have fun and i know that this lan is meant for me and i know some of the people in here

Last edited:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iBloo
Name: Max

Wins: 49/875 (not the best stats in the world but i think my stats don't match how i actually play)
Past clans: Illegion, Darkened, Exanity, Vicious, Harmony.
Why do you want to join?: I think this clan is really good and the people in this clan I think have good attitudes towards the game itself and it seems like this is where i want to be.. I know a couple people in here and I just have a good feeling about this clan... I may not have the best stats in the world but I promise you there is a HUGE difference between my stats and my playing style.. Hope I get to be apart of this clan gl! -iBloo
Well i hear you are a organized clan and i want to have fun along with you all and want to be in clan battles and most of all have fun and i know that this lan is meant for me and i know some of the people in here
please be active on the teamspeak and get to know us! :)

DoY0uEvenStrafe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MrStrafeUrGurl (Changing back to DoY0uEvenStrafe
Name: MAtt
Wins: 47 atfer stat reset 453 prior
Past clans: #Tigers and Shadowz
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Nobility because i want to meet new people and make new friends in the community

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MrStrafeUrGurl (Changing back to DoY0uEvenStrafe
Name: MAtt
Wins: 47 atfer stat reset 453 prior
Past clans: #Tigers and Shadowz
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Nobility because i want to meet new people and make new friends in the community

Pierby

Tribute
Reaction score
cb? Talk to me on skype about it, or hop on our ts @ ts49.gameservers.com:9116, i will be on later. Thank you for your time :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci