• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nobility [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiritoPlaysPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KiritoPlays
Name: U guys know
Wins: 160
Past clans: Darkened and Vicious
Why do you want to join?: Because since the guy that is annoying already left, mind as well join back. I missed being with you guys again. sorry Hika again for being a asshole to you, just got mad as that is a CB. Sorry..

Reaction score
Why do you want to join?: Because since the guy that is annoying already left, mind as well join back. I missed being with you guys again. sorry Hika again for being a asshole to you, just got mad as that is a CB. Sorry..
Crossing my fingers for you to get accepted Baby girl <3

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
stay active on teamspeak

Andywoo

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Andywoo
Name: Andy
Wins: 9/65
Past clans: Omega, Momentum, Cringed, Darkened, Harmony, Nobility, and Sync.
Why do you want to join?: I would love to join this clan. I was in it a long long time ago. You guys probably don't remember me. But I remember you guys. And I miss it a lot. The clan is very active so I have heard and is in my opinion one of the best out there. I will be on a lot after school and Christmas break is coming up so I can play with you guys! I am a Platinum donor so I can join all the games. Thank you for taking your time to watch this!

PurpleStrafes

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:pxrple/PurpleStrafes
Name:Dirie
Wins:66/3k(somone gave me this account and it had bad stats soo i got it 60 wins but it already had like 2.800 games played so)
Past clans:Zodiac/darkened/ sync/surge/invicible/
Why do you want to join?:i accually just left my clan becuase they are immature and FlameFusion told me about this one my stats might be bad but i can like 1v1 you guys to show you im not bad

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join?: I would love to join this clan. I was in it a long long time ago. You guys probably don't remember me. But I remember you guys. And I miss it a lot. The clan is very active so I have heard and is in my opinion one of the best out there. I will be on a lot after school and Christmas break is coming up so I can play with you guys! I am a Platinum donor so I can join all the games. Thank you for taking your time to watch this!
didn't you say this clan was trash not too long ago ?? And I'm pretty sure you left the clan two hours after joining too. Nevertheless, stay active on ts.

Minecraft IGN:pxrple/PurpleStrafes
Name:Dirie
Wins:66/3k(somone gave me this account and it had bad stats soo i got it 60 wins but it already had like 2.800 games played so)
Past clans:Zodiac/darkened/ sync/surge/invicible/
Why do you want to join?:i accually just left my clan becuase they are immature and FlameFusion told me about this one my stats might be bad but i can like 1v1 you guys to show you im not bad
Please stay active on ts and get to know us!

Andywoo

Quantum
Reaction score
didn't you say this clan was trash not too long ago ?? And I'm pretty sure you left the clan two hours after joining too. Nevertheless, stay active on ts.

Please stay active on ts and get to know us!
Crinkle. I never said that and I left the clan because I thought everyone hated me, But I just want a new start.

ItsCitrixNova

Survivor
Reaction score
You clan hop like crazy lmao, You have been in like 4 the past week..

kostas0607

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kostas0607
Name: kostas
Wins: regular -43/299 solo sg- 100/247
Past clans: Vitality
Why do you want to join?:

A clans mostly teamwork and getting to know one another, I want to join to make new friends and learn other players different style of pvp. Mostly wanna join due to the fact that my friend suggested I should join an mcsg clan instead of playing on badlion so he suggested me you guys and here I am. It would also keep me busy since I get home from school early and im just bored pvping on my own. Even thought my stats aren't very good I really don't care about them and don't look at them much. Stats are stats what are you gonna do? To wrap this up, im mainly joining to meet new people, learn other forms of pvp and just try out for the clan and participate in some scrims/cb's since its been a while :p

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kostas0607
Name: kostas
Wins: regular -43/299 solo sg- 100/247
Past clans: Vitality
Why do you want to join?:

A clans mostly teamwork and getting to know one another, I want to join to make new friends and learn other players different style of pvp. Mostly wanna join due to the fact that my friend suggested I should join an mcsg clan instead of playing on badlion so he suggested me you guys and here I am. It would also keep me busy since I get home from school early and im just bored pvping on my own. Even thought my stats aren't very good I really don't care about them and don't look at them much. Stats are stats what are you gonna do? To wrap this up, im mainly joining to meet new people, learn other forms of pvp and just try out for the clan and participate in some scrims/cb's since its been a while :p
Please be active on the teamspeak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci