• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I died to a guy with full leather and diamond sword... ;_;

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, bad mistakes happen, it would've been smart to just 4-hit them each with a bow, but I've been in positions with leather teams that I think I can take and I don't want to waste arrows, so I just rush.... and die....... and cri...... :c
can you link my to your youtube that was awesome ;)

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
can you link my to your youtube that was awesome ;)
LOL thanks, I try doing other challenges but it's hard with the low frames I get while recording. but it's http://www.youtube.com/TheNintendoughnut
I was at deathmatch at Demon's Breeze, I put invisible fire when the guy wasn't close... Tried bowing him and ran into it and nearly died.. But I still won :D
Hate when that happens, it's so hard to keep track of your invis fire

Reviewed

Tribute
Reaction score
When I thought all chests were randomized, so I didn't have a chest route..

And when I thought the only MCSG Servers were AU, and wondered why I was so laggy. I then figure out their were CA servers and my life has been better ever since.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score

And when I thought the only MCSG Servers were AU, and wondered why I was so laggy. I then figure out their were CA servers and my life has been better ever since.
I thought it was just EU servers and wondered why I kept getting ghosted and lagging out.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score

for the longest of time I thought there were only US1-20 servers. Then the hub came in, and I had been shocked xD

MiracleShockMC

Tribute
Reaction score
And this time.. I was 1v1ing my friend it was long ago though.. I was low I used an EnderPearl and died xD. And I was spectating Nintendonuts69 he tried killing a guy with a Diamond Shovel and he died xD.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
And this time.. I was 1v1ing my friend it was long ago though.. I was low I used an EnderPearl and died xD. And I was spectating Nintendonuts69 he tried killing a guy with a Diamond Shovel and he died xD.
I got too cocky and crafted a diamond shovel and I died in death match with my friend at half a heart xP

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL forgot to mention that in this thread xD Also, sometimes I loose a lot of games because of the no armor challenge. I do it if only they have bad stats, but most of the time I try to record it, with 10 fps.... and it doesn't come out so well for me xDThe below video of it in my signature is the only time I managed that while recording. I suck :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci