• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noodle servers down (AS server down)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When did the Devs and staff ever listen to the community?
I don't necessarily agree with the decision to remove these servers, but...

They made AS servers in the first place...

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
Thx to all the US/EU region helping us behalf of the AS community I'll like to say a huge "thank you" and I know everyone agree with me <3 BRING AS BACK

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the decision to remove these servers, but...

They made AS servers in the first place...
I concede that, but its unethical to release something to the community, make the community love and become dependent on it, and then take it away. It's one thing to reduce the number of AS servers (keep in mind we only have 4), but to eradicate them altogether is to disregard the dignity of all AS players.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I concede that, but its unethical to release something to the community, make the community love and become dependent on it, and then take it away. It's one thing to reduce the number of AS servers (keep in mind we only have 4), but to eradicate them altogether is to disregard the dignity of all AS players.
#Respekt

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
DISAGREE. I disagree with the fact that AS has been shut down. Here is why:
1. Whether it is AU or US we move to, our teams are going to be too big. At least 2 people rage every time we go play US.
2. Some of us, ( Zekrom_Ares ) have really bad internet. It is a bad thing for us because we will not be able to play the game with joy, but will also get the region we move to annoyed, as we teleport around.3. Inactivity? No. So you want us to no life and always have most servers filled?4. If it is because of money, from us 120+ the servers never start.
5. The amount of donors on AS are growing.Just my reasons.#SaveAS

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Server Hosting in the following 2 countries -

1. Hong Kong - https://www.serverminer.com/minecraft/USD/
  • I suggest the Lapis Plan

2. Singapore -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upon reviewing the cost of a server in Singapore, Australia and Arizona, USA - We can determine that indeed the price of servers in Singapore and the USA are the same. However, in Australia, the prices are higher. Not only are the prices higher but the supply low (Insert demand supply assumption). We can finalize that the removal of 4 US servers can make up the demand for 4 AS servers.
  • If that is too much, MCG can buy servers in Hong Kong at a rate of 12 cents less than in SG. I'd suggest sticking to Singapore because of CubedHosting's reliability and past user/consumer experience.
P.S. - Put me on the board of directors.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Server Hosting in the following 2 countries -

1. Hong Kong - https://www.serverminer.com/minecraft/USD/
  • I suggest the Lapis Plan

2. Singapore -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upon reviewing the cost of a server in Singapore, Australia and Arizona, USA - We can determine that indeed the price of servers in Singapore and the USA are the same. However, in Australia, the prices are higher. Not only are the prices higher but the supply low (Insert demand supply assumption). We can finalize that the removal of 4 US servers can make up the demand for 4 AS servers.
  • If that is too much, MCG can buy servers in Hong Kong at a rate of 12 cents less than in SG. I'd suggest sticking to Singapore because of CubedHosting's reliability and past user/consumer experience.
P.S. - Put me on the board of directors.
This

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
The AS community needs a leader ! I'm going for savva... He'll save us with his words of wisdom...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci