• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Not Able to Hit People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
This isn't the classic "chasing after someone and not getting hits off", this is mid-fight being stopped from dealing any damage to your opponent while they can still attack you. It is not lag or ghosting, people have witnessed it happen to me and a few others have come to me about it. I figured I would post something.

I don't know if it has anything to do with click speed, but either way, I suspect NCP is blocking out players who are clicking too fast, but the limit is seemingly low. Whilst I am able to click an average of 16 clicks per second in a fight, it's been triggering lower which I deem pretty unfair. It isn't easily explained, but I'll try to get a video of it... I've taken a lot of deaths from this, and I'm getting peeved.

Stay tuned...

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I've a question, do you block in fights?

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me for the first time today i don't know whay

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's caused by blocking. Whenever you block you run the risk of getting the glitch. You've probably seen players sprinting around with their sword stuck in a block- well that's it. The only way around it is to right click again as soon as you notice, but by that time you may have already lost the fight. Personally I just stopped block hitting completely when I found out.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats strange, how long has this glitch been around?

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
This isn't the classic "chasing after someone and not getting hits off", this is mid-fight being stopped from dealing any damage to your opponent while they can still attack you. It is not lag or ghosting, people have witnessed it happen to me and a few others have come to me about it. I figured I would post something.

I don't know if it has anything to do with click speed, but either way, I suspect NCP is blocking out players who are clicking too fast, but the limit is seemingly low. Whilst I am able to click an average of 16 clicks per second in a fight, it's been triggering lower which I deem pretty unfair. It isn't easily explained, but I'll try to get a video of it... I've taken a lot of deaths from this, and I'm getting peeved.

Stay tuned...
Wow...you click fast :p Although I may not click as fast, this still happens to me mid fight. It hasn't just happened on this server though. It has happened on a few other servers and I haven't been able to figure out why, however; I'm pretty sure it is NCP related :/

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Why has no one been replying to each others posts xD But, I personally don't block hit in MCG, I might start though. This is probably what will hold me back.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

Stay tuned...
Thank god someone made this!

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Wow...you click fast :p Although I may not click as fast, this still happens to me mid fight. It hasn't just happened on this server though. It has happened on a few other servers and I haven't been able to figure out why, however; I'm pretty sure it is NCP related :/
207 in 10 seconds is my record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci