• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova ✗

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkw0w

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: starkw0w
Stats: 113/789
Past Clans: Wargodz , Feigned.
Why do you want to join Nova? : i want to join nova because i am tired of frustrated romanian kids, tired of romanian hackers , tired of romanian clan wars . I hope i can join your clan , and i think i can help it.

NovaEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Serex_
Stats:145/1400
Past Clans:Feigned , RomanianStars , WarGodz , HeavenACE , RedLight
Why do you want to join Nova?: Because I am searching a good clan and I am bored of romanian clans . I think that I can help the clan because I am an strategic player
IGN: starkw0w
Stats: 113/789
Past Clans: Wargodz , Feigned.
Why do you want to join Nova? : i want to join nova because i am tired of frustrated romanian kids, tired of romanian hackers , tired of romanian clan wars . I hope i can join your clan , and i think i can help it.
Both Declined as you don't meet requirements, sorry !

TheMasterProaso

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xG0X_
Stats: 454/2150
Past Clans: ExtremeForce, Vector, Desolate, Victims...
Why do you want to join Nova?: Because I am good player and Nova is a good clan of EU. Thanks For Watching.

NovaEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice 1v1 Maxim :p I waited for u to stop ghosting and when u stopped i went in. No excuses u salty clan :p 5-4 GG

Artisium

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: NotArtisium
Stats: 533 / 5199 (On this account i'm only trolling with my friends and playing clan wars.. so tbh idm for this stats :3 )
Past Clans: Check my signature c:
Why do you want to join Nova? I want to join in this clan to play a lot of clan wars, to meet some new peps and have a fun. btw hevenly is my good friend too :3 :)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci