• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuclear War Breeze Island V.1.0

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhh.. So pretty much you downloaded breeze and put TNT everywhere? The chances of this getting in is not very high.. It would have a higher chance if instead of blowing it up you could redesign the map to look like it's 'nuclear', but you would need static's permission and you need static's permission for this.

acbpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
We will take more than an hour to finish, and yes Sazaking, i believe you are right, but we didn't originally intend to turn it into a map, we just wanted to nuked it:D
As for permission, i will send him a PM later.

acbpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry about the spam but, we will not get everything done early, we will get it done maybe by tomorrow!
You guys are awesome, pictures of the updated map will come soon.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
#MCSGForumsNeedsADislikeButton
And,
#ReqLock, this is stupid, you ripped off static's great (but unnecicarily over-played) map that he if/and others put their time and effort into making. Then you publish a version that is just bown-up with TNT and called it your own (AKA, Plagerisim). This needs to be locked.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
No offense but this is not going to be put in, Its a worse version of Breeze, i Like the thought but i really do not think it will be picked, Because most of the community dislikes Breeze

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
#MCSGForumsNeedsADislikeButton
And,
#ReqLock, this is stupid, you ripped off static's great (but unnecicarily over-played) map that he if/and others put their time and effort into making. Then you publish a version that is just bown-up with TNT and called it your own (AKA, Plagerisim). This needs to be locked.
Forums won't get a dislike button, it's been suggested before. The reason is because someone might press the dislike button on a post someone made before they knew anything about it (like it's really a spammed thread, but they didn't know and they are sorry for it). It could just be hating on new members, and we don't want that.
Also, ReqLock doesn't do anything. Just Report it instead and the mods will actually get to it.

We are updating it right now, will be done in about an hour, thanks guys for your support, AND HATRED.
We will get rid of the water, slightly...
Bridges.
It isn't hate, the forums are probably one of the nicest places to be. It's feedback for your map to help you do better next time.

No offense but this is not going to be put in, Its a worse version of Breeze, i Like the thought but i really do not think it will be picked, Because most of the community dislikes Breeze
Few people really dislike breeze, they just don't like how often it's played.

Sorry about the spam but, we will not get everything done early, we will get it done maybe by tomorrow!
You guys are awesome, pictures of the updated map will come soon.
Just gonna tell you for next time, you can use the edit button instead of making multiple posts.\

jtblion

Spectator
Reaction score
All ideas and Criticism is appreciated, we are working on a better version right now.
Thanks for the help. Here's a preview of what's to come!
2013-02-08_20.12.37.png

Second Truth Room:

acbpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
Update finished!
New link will be posted soon, All suggestions have been added!
Penalty for swimming added, BARRIERS ON THE BEACHES!
Hope you enjoy the update!

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When this was first posted, I thought you were doing this as a joke. But it might actually get submitted 0_0

jtblion

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks!
I hope it does too.
We spent all day yesterday working on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci