• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuclear War Breeze Island V.1.0

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
Breeze+TNT+A Ton of Chests+About 300 signs=Bad.
Sorry, but people want a map that looks *Note* Good. Mycelium, barren terraforming, and a ton of water with Redstone and "Traps" Everywhere look absolutely disgusting. No offense, but I would suggest re-doing the entire map, and make it look more....Apocalyptic? Make a different set of island and add in things that look like waste, many crashed planes, perhaps bombs, and less signs! Everywhere you look there are signs! If the apocalypse had happened, you would not see cobblestone bridges everywhere, lets put it that way. Sorry for the criticism but I don't really like the map :(

acbpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
K2skier, we did what certain people asked us, we will remove the signs if you want, but otherwise not much we can do as we are not pro map builders like Static or Variede or something.
We don't have the attention span or the time to make these kind of maps. So yeah.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Someday some people started raging over breeze island. They downloaded a map, made them overpowered, grabbed some lava and TnT and started blowing up the map.

They called it: Breeze Islands Nuclear war.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Well, sorry for double post. Also i like the idea but you need to fix thing like bridge...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci