• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oasis Heat - Desert Themed Map WIP

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps, cross eyed mosquitos and bow legged ants!
----
Hey guys, So I've been terraforming for a while as you might have seen on my log. These times are the first times that I've terraformed and I really think I'm starting to become good. :)

So what I've been terraforming for, was basically me and my friends own Survival Games Map! :D

So what is this map may I ask sexy Sneeze?

So the map is desert themed. Its basically supposed to resemble and old mini country with a few small villages, a prison, old ruins, corn which used to be an assembly area for country discussions and so on.

List of things that are done, and needs to be done:

Done Things:
- Almost All Terraforming
- Cornocopia
- One Village
- Lava Mini-Biome
- Two lakes(Only added water in one)

To do:

- Add buildings
- Add way more nature (cactuses, palms, ponds, shrubs, etc)
- A couple more villages
- Ruins
- Towers
- Wells
- Bay area with boats and ships
- Terraform the rest
- Terraform some caves
- Fix up the few lakes a bit
- Add sand instead of sandstone
- Fill up some random spaces with a more hilly feel
- Finish Prison
----------------

Without no further a dudes (family guy quote), Lets show you some screenshots! :D

A Village outside of corn:

Ravine/Valley Thing:

Cornocopia:

Village outside of corn:

Lava Mini-Biome:

Part of the huge mountain that will contain a crapton of caves and puzzles! :D

Half done prison:

Added two caves with sexy inner design:

Also added a boat:

----------------------------------

So I'm hoping you like this map, I am building this with two IRL friends, and we will add hopefully a crapton of buildings when were in the same house so we can do LAN. :)

Builders:

- Sneeze7
- Rastaguy10
- Ninjaswede9

Terraformers:

- Sneeze7

----------------------------------

Thanks for everyone whos showed support, which in a nutshell is:

- TeamNitride
- EshanCowee
- TechnoB

And thanks to a lot of people for helping me learn to terraform, like Techno, Block_Fortress, Aamdahl and also Aurelien_sama!

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah, the only problem with desert biomes is that they can get really boring. You'll really have to make it special if you want it implemented.
From what you've posted, it looks cool, though!!! :D

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
You should add a few small tropical themed oasi (i think that's the plural for oasis), with palm trees and water, maybe like an ancient shack or something as well.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should add a few small tropical themed oasi (i think that's the plural for oasis), with palm trees and water, maybe like an ancient shack or something as well.
Yeah thats exactly what were gonna do, on the "Add Nature" part, Since we've already done what youre saying in the small village we have and they turned out well, were gonna add those all over the world :3 (not too many though)

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah thats exactly what were gonna do, on the "Add Nature" part, Since we've already done what youre saying in the small village we have and they turned out well, were gonna add those all over the world :3 (not too many though)
glad I could help! the map sounds good! Good luck!

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Map is looking good. I think it would probably be maybe 48 or 120 themed. For 24 map would be too big so people could run as far as they could into the outskirts so there would be little fighting. And if you were to compress everything to make it suitable for a 24 map, there would be too much in a small area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci