• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oasis Heat - Desert Themed Map WIP

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
i think you should maybe add a giant one somewhere, and make it like an abandoned vacation resort or something, with a few hidden puzzles or secrets. :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think you should maybe add a giant one somewhere, and make it like an abandoned vacation resort or something, with a few hidden puzzles or secrets. :D
That sounds sweet, I need to make the other ways then the villages and the volcanoes more people-wanting-to-go-there-y, sounds like a good idea :)

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
i thought that might've been an obvious idea, since the map name IS oasis heat... that's why i didn't mention it before.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i thought that might've been an obvious idea, since the map name IS oasis heat... that's why i didn't mention it before.
I meant the resort thing, that will attract people, there are like 30 oasis over the map, we dont need many more.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
SNEEZE you never said something about a enchantment table! How dare you *pats*

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci