• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Why are you full ? You accpet me as trail and then you said on ts your not in a clan
You will have to discuss that with another member of staff, seeing as I did not know if anyone was on trial *as shown on the thread* I can't exactly do anything about it. And we are no longer allowing people in to the clan as it can get over crowded in teamspeak and clan wars.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Put up your loss against violation 5-4:/ why you would remove it you seem to keep that win

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Put up your loss against violation 5-4:/ why you would remove it you seem to keep that win
We would've been happy to keep it on there however due to the flame you caused in the last clan war we removed it.And it's not against the rules not to post losses. Cheap or not.

If we lose to a nice clan which treat us with respect then we will put the loss.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
We would've been happy to keep it on there however due to the flame you caused in the last clan war we removed it.And it's not against the rules not to post losses. Cheap or not.

If we lose to a nice clan which treat us with respect then we will put the loss.
the logic is just .......idoti
If you get that salty that you remove other clan wars you might not as well play them why bother

Firstly we were not the ones causing flame.
You REFUSED to play as mantas was messing about in chat
Then to cover you back you complained how mcgamer was lagging and said that why you postponed later

After that your clan TARGETED me @ 28:14 seconds i warned them said "OI" they stopped when i stopped and continued when i continued.
Then YET AGAIN you cover your back by saying they were going to spawn (true) then why didnt they overtake me when i stopped!
Finally because you knew that it was not allowed you suddenly said you never specified your rules so its mcgamer rules . I did ask you if you knew our rules you just ignored me and you were insistent i was wrong

So we decided we didnt care as long as they know what they are talking about. Yeah as i guess YOU DIDN'T
In mcgamer clan rules :
Sponsoring is allowed - On the final round we see if you knew this , clearly not you were saying LOL Sponsoring not allowed.

Spawn kill is allowed - we didnt want to, it felt cheap but if you want to play cheap sure lets see if you knew this rule clearly not

at 3-0 you started playing cheap so we just gave up as talking to you is harder than talking to brick walls

Stop covering your back with lies its all you do

Am i annoyed? yes a fair bit as you because youve not put up wins before

Last edited:

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
the logic is just .......idoti
If you get that salty that you remove other clan wars you might not as well play them why bother

Firstly we were not the ones causing flame.
You REFUSED to play as mantas was messing about in chat
Then to cover you back you complained how mcgamer was lagging and said that why you postponed later

After that your clan TARGETED me @ 28:14 seconds i warned them said "OI" they stopped when i stopped and continued when i continued.
Then YET AGAIN you cover your back by saying they were going to spawn (true) then why didnt they overtake me when i stopped!
Finally because you knew that it was not allowed you suddenly said you never specified your rules so its mcgamer rules . I did ask you if you knew our rules you just ignored me and you were insistent i was wrong

So we decided we didnt care as long as they know what they are talking about. Yeah as i guess YOU DIDN'T
In mcgamer clan rules :
Sponsoring is allowed - On the final round we see if you knew this , clearly not you were saying LOL Sponsoring not allowed.

Spawn kill is allowed - we didnt want to, it felt cheap but if you want to play cheap sure lets see if you knew this rule clearly not

at 3-0 you started playing cheap so we just gave up as talking to you is harder than talking to brick walls

Stop covering your back with lies its all you do

Am i annoyed? yes a fair bit as you because youve not put up wins before
Js, that msg was a waste of time. kthxbai

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say that you WILL become a very hated clan if you don't put up your losses because you feel like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci