• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
IceShieldEU You may have answered them, but we were not happy with what you wrote, or the amount. Please do not reply to this message.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
We beat you 5-3 and the player is a name change which are treated the same way as alts , they're allowed and we showed you proof of the player in question so please change it.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
We beat you 5-3 and the player is a name change which are treated the same way as alts , they're allowed and we showed you proof of the player in question so please change it.
Dude, you still have to list the account. I could just get someone play him and say someone has changed the name. -.-

Phoenixmuffin

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am curreny age 15

What is your IGN?:My IGN is xGalaxyPhoenix, I do have other accounts but this account is mainly for clan wars as I don't really care about my stats on this account

What should we call you?: You may either call me Harry or Phoenix

How many wins do you have?: I currently have 43 games won

How many games have you played?: I've currently have played 94 games

What are your PvP strengths?: My pvp strengths are: Rod,Bow and terrain use.

Rod: With the rod I am able to get multiple rod hits on the enemy that I am fighting and I'm able to use the use the hits to get the enemy in a situation where they get under pressure and don't know what to do. I'm also capable of getting a fair amount of rod combos with the rod, and being able to rod spam when I am low.

Bow: Id say that the bow is my main pvp item because I am very comfortable with using the bow and find taking out teams very easily with it. I'm able to get my enemies in a bow lock very fast and in a situation where they're unsure on what to do.

Terrain: I find terrain very easy to use to my advantage and where I'll be able to lead my enemies on maps where I'll be able to get the advantage of them whilst using the terrain to help me with it. It's very useful for taking out teams and hackers.

What are your PvP weaknesses?:
My pvp weakness is Fns

Fns: With fns, I'm getting my way there but for the time being I'm very predictable with my Fns placement and sometimes I walk into my own fire, but I'm starting to get better with it.

What country are you from?:I am from England

Do you speak fluent English?:Yes I do

What is your Skype name?: You already got me

If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Yes, I don't really mind

Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: I would like to join this clan because, in this clan I've been a Inappropriate body part on a male to pretty much everyone and its because of my own problems that I'm taking it out on everybody else. I like everybody in obelisk and all of the members in the clan are my friends. I am good at pvp and I am very comfortable in this clan compared to others. I really hope you do accept me again because I miss everyone and I miss taking part in clan wars.

Thank you for reading my application.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am curreny age 15

What is your IGN?:My IGN is xGalaxyPhoenix, I do have other accounts but this account is mainly for clan wars as I don't really care about my stats on this account

What should we call you?: You may either call me Harry or Phoenix

How many wins do you have?: I currently have 43 games won

How many games have you played?: I've currently have played 94 games

What are your PvP strengths?: My pvp strengths are: Rod,Bow and terrain use.

Rod: With the rod I am able to get multiple rod hits on the enemy that I am fighting and I'm able to use the use the hits to get the enemy in a situation where they get under pressure and don't know what to do. I'm also capable of getting a fair amount of rod combos with the rod, and being able to rod spam when I am low.

Bow: Id say that the bow is my main pvp item because I am very comfortable with using the bow and find taking out teams very easily with it. I'm able to get my enemies in a bow lock very fast and in a situation where they're unsure on what to do.

Terrain: I find terrain very easy to use to my advantage and where I'll be able to lead my enemies on maps where I'll be able to get the advantage of them whilst using the terrain to help me with it. It's very useful for taking out teams and hackers.

What are your PvP weaknesses?:
My pvp weakness is Fns

Fns: With fns, I'm getting my way there but for the time being I'm very predictable with my Fns placement and sometimes I walk into my own fire, but I'm starting to get better with it.

What country are you from?:I am from England

Do you speak fluent English?:Yes I do

What is your Skype name?: You already got me

If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Yes, I don't really mind

Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: I would like to join this clan because, in this clan I've been a Inappropriate body part on a male to pretty much everyone and its because of my own problems that I'm taking it out on everybody else. I like everybody in obelisk and all of the members in the clan are my friends. I am good at pvp and I am very comfortable in this clan compared to others. I really hope you do accept me again because I miss everyone and I miss taking part in clan wars.

Thank you for reading my application.

wtf no u hurt us all....
Accepted Rank Elite.

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am currently 13 years old I turned 13 on March 24
What is your IGN?: I like to tryhard MCSG now since I find it fun so I try to get a good ratio on Avzia, Gastly. Manectrlc is my clan battle/war account that I will use.
What should we call you?: Chris
How many wins do you have?
- On Legacy leaderboards I have 11//369 on Gastly and 12//18 on Gastly now
- On ManectrIc for Legacy LB I have 10//30 and for now I have 6//49
- On Avzia for Legacy LB I have 121//812 and for now I have 16//51
- I also have an account that I don't longer own that is
421//4086 on Legacy LB and 11//169 for now (IGN: TrespireMako}
- I got an account that was hacked which has 98//426 and has no wins after the stats reset.
- If you add them all up I will get 695 wins total with 5415 games played.
How many games have you played? On Gastly, ManectrIc, Avzia and TrespireMako I have 5415 total amount of games played
What are your PvP strengths?: I am pretty good at using the rod. I started using it more when I put my rod in my second hotbar button. I can use a bow to get my oppenents low before we get into a team fight
What are your PvP weaknesses?: I am bad at knowing when my oppenents are going to FnS, I usually run into the fire or I might sometimes dodge the FnS. I am also trying to get used to the EU MCSG ping so my sword play might not be the best
What country are you from?: United States of America
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes I speak fluent English.
What is your Skype name?: DarkraiM8
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Sure why not, I have pretty weird skins so I might change it for Clan Wars and clan activities
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: I want to join the clan because I haven't been in a EU clan (except on Hive) Since I was in a Hive clan. EU MCSG clans have similar rules as hive clans such as how they usually do 3v3's or more and I want to join because I have a friend named Zhyche who is in the clan and I haven't talked to him in forever and I think this clan will make me be able to talk to him and to meet other people!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci