• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): InspireDark
Skype name: gurigamerpt
What do you want us to call you: Cleanup
Where are you from: Portugal
Current Wins: 43 *
Current Games Played: 294 *
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty, Portugal, Vion, Waves
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes, I do have.
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: If this clan doesn't go rip, yes xDD
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: This is a really old school clan with a lot of good pvpers! Also some pvpers know me aswell :DDD

tahsin should recommend me, if he does I'm gonna shoutout his channel on my youtube account (Just kidding he's not that professional)

* 1000 wins out of 7000 games in all my matches *
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER :)

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): JE5SE
Skype name: repe_99
What do you want us to call you: Jesse
Where are you from: Finland
Current Wins: 340
Current Games Played: 1700
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty, Epicentre, randy clans
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: obviously
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: sure, seems like a really nice clan =)
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: Because its a very good clan that I think would benefit from me, and a few friends of mine are in it aswell
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(s): SenchSlash Rivalian
Skype name: You got me
What do you want us to call you: Sench
Where are you from: Norway
Current Wins: Unsure, probably around 30
Current Games Played: Around 300 or something (honestly who cares about w/l when MCMaker exists for clan wars
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty leader, Generals, then the ones in my signature, and a lot more
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: Of course, loyalty is number one priority, also, I'd like to catch up with an old buddy
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: Because Spax is in it (Don't know what they call you nowadays, and 3 Almighty players is in it, and I want to be in a clan with them.
pce

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(s): SenchSlash Rivalian
Skype name: You got me
What do you want us to call you: Sench
Where are you from: Norway
Current Wins: Unsure, probably around 30
Current Games Played: Around 300 or something (honestly who cares about w/l when MCMaker exists for clan wars
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty leader, Generals, then the ones in my signature, and a lot more
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: Of course, loyalty is number one priority, also, I'd like to catch up with an old buddy
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: Because Spax is in it (Don't know what they call you nowadays, and 3 Almighty players is in it, and I want to be in a clan with them.
pce
Accepted :)

Dqtu

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(s): kunn( dqtu is the past name )
Skype name: dutuu29
What do you want us to call you: Dutu.
Where are you from: Romania
Current Wins: 19
Current Games Played: 51
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty, Tracking , WarGodz , best clans from Romania and others.
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes.
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: Yes, i do, because this clan is a good one, with funny members and i would enjoy to be in it.
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I want to join Obelisk because it is a good clan with quite nice members and i know few of them, and i used to play a lot with them, also I want to prove myself as i did in many clans.
Oh, I almost forgot. I will give you links to my POV of cws and my mcsg montage.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): kunn( dqtu is the past name )
Skype name: dutuu29
What do you want us to call you: Dutu.
Where are you from: Romania
Current Wins: 19
Current Games Played: 51
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty, Tracking , WarGodz , best clans from Romania and others.
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes.
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: Yes, i do, because this clan is a good one, with funny members and i would enjoy to be in it.
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I want to join Obelisk because it is a good clan with quite nice members and i know few of them, and i used to play a lot with them, also I want to prove myself as i did in many clans.
Oh, I almost forgot. I will give you links to my POV of cws and my mcsg montage.
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci