• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Official resignitaion Thread.

Reaction score
TheLichBD You tagged the wrong Holidays xD
Anyway, I'm really going to miss you! You were so enthusiastic about becoming a mod and it was really awesome having you as one.
I hope you come back some day :)

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Well, this is really sad tbh, I wasn't expecting this today. Thanks for everything, you helped me a LOT when I got mod and also with some stuff of my life :') you were always supporting me. Thank you for everything! I hope to see you back in the team soon.. You have my number msg me if you want to talk :) I'll miss you hommie. RIP Mexican squad :/

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Lich ;-; I remember when you came on for the first time as an Iron Donator, and we talked and I couldn't believe how nice of a person you were. You did a great job as not only a staff member here, but as a member of the community, and I highly respect you for that. Good luck IRL, and I hope to see you here sometime again sooner or later.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
OMG NO LICH!
I'll miss you Lich, you were the best! I wish we could've talked more, but #TimezoneIssues
Anyways, have a great life, and good luck in school!
<3 Much wuv

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck man! You were/and still are the HOMIE! Stay in touch man! Best of luck Lil Horse :) <3

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye dude, reading this you can tell why your grades are dropping.
His first language isn't English and I have watched his English/Grammar improve so much over the time he has been on the forums/mod. TheLichBD you will be missed, you're one of the nicest guys in the community, always kind and helpful, always positive. Good luck with school and life, I wish you the best. Use that same determination you used to get mod and you will go far in life <3

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Good Luck in life Lich, I remember that one time when we played a SpeedUHC and I got wasted xD <3
#RememberLich

NodusBack

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck in what you are going to do in the future, great moderator, hope to see you here soon - :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci