• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old Client - Check thread

Like the Client?

• Yes!

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • No. - <- Comment with reason or Pm.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Its Beautiful.

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
don't the coords thing get players an unfair advantage? since you dont have to do "f3"

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
don't the coords thing get players an unfair advantage? since you dont have to do "f3"
This is just through pressing G as opposed to F3. So no, there is no unfair advantage.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is just through pressing G as opposed to F3. So no, there is no unfair advantage.
ok, but i like the rest since it adds capes to mc. but i dont like the main menu.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
don't the coords thing get players an unfair advantage? since you don't have to do "f3"
There really is no advantage to it, it's there to be helpful especially when teaming with friends, it is a lot better then having f3 up with all the unneeded things.

ok, but i like the rest since it adds capes to mc. but i dont like the main menu.
What don't you like about it? Need to know for future updates :p

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There really is no advantage to it, it's there to be helpful especially when teaming with friends, it is a lot better then having f3 up with all the unneeded things.

What don't you like about it? Need to know for future updates :p
or wait, is the menu affected by texturepacks?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci