• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksander

Spectator
Reaction score
As an "old timer" on mcsg I find it very irritating that me and other old timers close to never get the chance to play the old and originial survival-games servers. Therefore my suggestion is to make one or a few servers with only the 4 first maps for mcsg and survival games. I think a lot of players would enjoy servers like that. At least I know that I would!

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Old timer? Your just a young'un compared to me :p. But yeah, i agree. I miss the opportunity to play the old maps, SG1 and 2. And whenever they start winning the votes, people just skip them. But i doubt they would make these sorts of servers. They are introducing a new logic system to the voting, so that may help fix things.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i don't know when u can be called an old timer.. but i've been part of the community for a while... when there was only Sg 1 and 2.. and i liked them... played till community maps.. then had a break and now i'm back.. And sure i wanna play the old maps cause i know them.. But the newer maps are also great... And as Darlo2k4 is saying.. not a great chance on getting those servers.

Reaction score
i don't know when u can be called an old timer.. but i've been part of the community for a while... when there was only Sg 1 and 2.. and i liked them... played till community maps.. then had a break and now i'm back.. And sure i wanna play the old maps cause i know them.. But the newer maps are also great... And as Darlo2k4 is saying.. not a great chance on getting those servers.
PHhhht I've played since there was only SG 1

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't even know how I can find out what number I was...

I agree with you. The old maps were the best.

But this has been suggested 50 times per week. Answer is no.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally hate the original SG maps, like SG 2 and 3, because you are more likely to starve then you are to get killed by another player. So many buildings, so many POINTLESS buildings with nothing in them. I prefer medium or small maps (e,g. SG 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci