• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "Ole Mary Todd is calling..."

potato?

• tomato

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • :c

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • ;-;

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo epic voice guy ;-;
D: I'm sorry
Just saw this ;-;

Probably the best staff member I have seen around in a long time. Thanks for your service, you impacted a lot of people.
It's been a pleasure serving c;
hopped on the forums for the first time in a while in order to procrastinate essay because thats obviously the best time right?

anyway, after these huge gaps in foruming, i saw you go from mod to sr. staff (congrats, by the way) to vip??? i understand your decision and fully support it. best of luck.
Thanks Zop, it's nice to see you coming around and I appreciate the kind words <3

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
I'm very sad to see you leave the staff team Cerornub :c

But I will support you no matter what, good luck with band and such. I will look forward to our fight at vidcon nerd

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad to see a good staff member go. One as dedicated and hard working as you. It's rare to find anymore.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score

I’ve seen countless people come and go from the staff team, and often wondered what drove them to leave. I simply couldn’t fathom why someone would want to leave such a great place unless they were never as enthusiastic about the community in the first place, and one never can really understand something like this until it happens to themself.
I can second this so much! :/
Good luck with future endeavours.

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Buddy <3 I am going to miss seeing you as staff. You are amazing and never forget that.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gonna miss you man!
I'm gonna miss it a lot! D:
Wow, you went a long way. Good job mate :)
Thanks dude! It's nice to see you around as well!
<3 rip #GravelTrap
I'm very sad to see you leave the staff team Cerornub :c

But I will support you no matter what, good luck with band and such. I will look forward to our fight at vidcon nerd
Not only will I fight you but like I will win so watch out pal
Always sad to see a good staff member go. One as dedicated and hard working as you. It's rare to find anymore.
It's very sad to leave, but it came the time. Thanks for the kind words <3
okay rip staff team
more like rip your face. NERD
I can second this so much! :/
Good luck with future endeavours.
Thanks mfun! You too, I'll see you around :)
Buddy <3 I am going to miss seeing you as staff. You are amazing and never forget that.
I still think it's weird that you're not a staff member so this must be pretty crazy... I'm gonna miss it too </3

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
im like fight the power but now since u arent the power when we talk i wont have the urge to say "fk u mod man" cuz ur not mod man anymore. i am not fan of mod man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci