• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "Ole Mary Todd is calling..."

potato?

• tomato

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • :c

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • ;-;

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
in the words of riff raff:
"I take a flight to Spain, just to heat a baked potato"
i think that describes perfectly how we're all feeling abt this
rip in peace

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
ur gonna be missed i hate the new sr staff these wanna-bes never gonna be as good as you were~

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
im like fight the power but now since u arent the power when we talk i wont have the urge to say "fk u mod man" cuz ur not mod man anymore. i am not fan of mod man.
Hey man I can be purple guy so u can fight the purple so it's all good man like u feel me
in the words of riff raff:
"I take a flight to Spain, just to heat a baked potato"
i think that describes perfectly how we're all feeling abt this
rip in peace
lit just like your school el oh el
ur gonna be missed i hate the new sr staff these wanna-bes never gonna be as good as you were~
Nah man, you can trust me when I say all of the Sr. Staff is pretty great. Don't hate B)
Ceroria! I miss you. :(
I miss you too PickedBroken :kappa:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, what an unexpected turn. I always knew you were busy and you truly loved this place and put your heart and soul into the job. The promotion was deserved as it was with others. It was great to work with you ceroria and Im sorry we couldn't chat more besides my random mumbling at 4am. Good luck with your life busy bee, gone but never forgotten.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not to late to reply to this xD

However I would just like to thank you so much for your continuous hard work and effort put in to help out this community over the past year and a half or more.

You are one of the most respected and influence to the community. You are so helpful and a lot of people including myself look up to people like you.

You always try to do what is best for the community and to help out this massive network online.

So I thank you so much for your amazing contribution and I thank you for being an amazing, fantabulous friend Ceroria :)

I'll see you around I guess <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember I was a mod with you ;-; <3
;-; <3
Well, what an unexpected turn. I always knew you were busy and you truly loved this place and put your heart and soul into the job. The promotion was deserved as it was with others. It was great to work with you ceroria and Im sorry we couldn't chat more besides my random mumbling at 4am. Good luck with your life busy bee, gone but never forgotten.
Random mumbling at 4am is the absolute best, so we got it going.
Hopefully it's not to late to reply to this xD

However I would just like to thank you so much for your continuous hard work and effort put in to help out this community over the past year and a half or more.

You are one of the most respected and influence to the community. You are so helpful and a lot of people including myself look up to people like you.

You always try to do what is best for the community and to help out this massive network online.

So I thank you so much for your amazing contribution and I thank you for being an amazing, fantabulous friend Ceroria :)

I'll see you around I guess <3
Awh Alyssa! It's never too late, and I appreciate the kind words from someone like you. Thanks for dropping by the thread, and I'm equally glad to Jane you as a friend <3
Nah mang it's all good

Last edited by a moderator:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Arguably the greatest staff member of all time. Not sure how many threads I tagged you in, but you'll always be the bomb. Good work champ.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Arguably the greatest staff member of all time. Not sure how many threads I tagged you in, but you'll always be the bomb. Good work champ.
Coming from an outstanding forumer (and staff member :kappa: ) such as yourself, it means a lot man! Good to know we can make a difference here c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci