• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Please take Stephanamo off your roster as he is in Transfer.
remove steph. hes in transfer
Told us this is his main clan, shoo
no he just joined transfer. trust me.
I mean he just battled like 4 hours ago against desolate
take
steph
off
your
roster
Guys I'm in Transfer I said this last night, Sorry josh but this clans has been to inactive in the past 2 weeks just because we battled 1 clan does not mean we are active. Like everyone else said take Stephanamo and Legends off the roster, you guys don't need me anyway lmao I'm top ass. Pce Transfer OmegaUS

Wxlfie

Platinum
Reaction score
Guccirose has gottin AdeleHello's Alt Banned on badlion. His own account banned for macros (he admitted it). And he got his alt banned (saying it was his brother who got him banned). and then getting JustaJesus's Alt banned aswell

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Guccirose has gottin AdeleHello's Alt Banned on badlion. His own account banned for macros (he admitted it). And he got his alt banned (saying it was his brother who got him banned). and then getting JustaJesus's Alt banned aswell
Lmfaoo so the kid macros now and the words been going around stating he toggles as well so get outta here with 'he'll smack you guys any day' like sht

A_manHD

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Atzuya
Nickname: A_man or Aman
Past Clans: Alot
Skype Name: josh has it
Have you played with any of the members: Josh Swiffty Darkyy and others but name change so idk

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Heirokos
Nickname: Call me whatever
Past Clans: vortality outbreak iris tornadic and Nobility (vortality to tornadic were rebands)
Skype Name: ill pm
Have you played with any of the members: Booster, steven, and guccirose (darky a little bit)

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Heirokos
Nickname: Call me whatever
Past Clans: vortality outbreak iris tornadic and Nobility (vortality to tornadic were rebands)
Skype Name: ill pm
Have you played with any of the members: Booster, steven, and guccirose (darky a little bit)
recommended

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci