• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Jeyns

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Jeyns
Nickname: Jacob
Past Clans: Radius [EU] , Stealth [EU] . Revised [US] , Vector [EU] , Sinister [EU] , Giants [EU] , Inpirets [EU] , Swarm [EU] , Royalty [EU]
Skype Name: dark.force96
Have you played with any of the members: no

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Omega vs Desolate (0-10) L
fusion is here im watching u
I am scared and amused
fusion pls dont watch me while im sleeping k thx bye

jk ily but this text is small so u wont get to read it ;D

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Time to admit i guess,
I did use macros and that is why i got banned off BadLion, Not gonna lie and i continued to used them, but my little brother did hack on my alt, after all it Is HIS ACCOUNT that i use from time to time, and I did tell justjesus about this, and i was not the one who got AdeleHello's Account banned, but will work on getting it unbanned.

Am a legit player after getting JustJesus' Account banned

believe what you want this is the truth.

pvp on

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Time to admit i guess,
I did use macros and that is why i got banned off BadLion, Not gonna lie and i continued to used them, but my little brother did hack on my alt, after all it Is HIS ACCOUNT that i use from time to time, and I did tell justjesus about this, and i was not the one who got AdeleHello's Account banned, but will work on getting it unbanned.

Am a legit player after getting JustJesus' Account banned

believe what you want this is the truth.

pvp on
listen you fkn random you're awful and you always will be you ugly rat be legit and stop hacking hahcker noob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci