• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMGstory time.

Was this the longest thing you've read in months?

• Total voters

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
Randard sure is the sexiest person who has ever even stepped foot on this planet. This is a nod of aproval to the best guy alive. Im even gonna give him 1 zillion dollars and my youtube channel
Aww blamph thank you

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Justin i played remember i ran you over with that car
btw it was an accident

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, folks. Gather around the imaginary campfire as I try and recall my experience with the community...

WARNING: Looooong read.

The time setting takes place around the start of Spring of 2012. A few friends from Xbox and Steam and I started getting into Minecraft together. One of them bought a server for us to play survival on and we stayed up all night mining resources.

Serious Lemur, Drown, Shan, Prolyfik, W3ap0ns. We were a team of 6 extremely efficient gatherers and we got chest fulls of the most valuable elements in only a few hours. It got tedious.

As most private survival servers, it became a creative world sandbox mosh pit of chaos and regret. We got bored of the game. We needed something new, so I went searching for fun servers to try out on Planet Minecraft. I was really into The Hunger Games, so I looked around the internet to find some servers. The first few were just as you'd suspect.
Flimsy. Inaccurate. Not fun.

I lose interest in gaming and weeks pass quickly as I have the sudden urge to go out and socialize. I check back every few days and 1 by 1, my 5 original teammates are going back to doing their own thing. Xbox. Left 4 Dead. Dota. Counter Strike. Call of Duty.

One night, where my broke ass was sitting on the computer with nothing to do, I decided to check PMC again. A while and some comments later, I see a link to MCSG. I check out the website and find that it actually has forums and moderators!

Feeling convinced, I try out the servers. I got lucky to get in the servers quite easily, but not so lucky in the sense that people were getting diamond and iron armor, sitting in teams of 5, and following the scent of noobish leather armor. Me. I got my first win that same evening, thanks to a massive and unorganized battle at the Corn where I managed to snag a fallen enemies iron armor and diamond sword! Learning MCSG quite quickly, I was crowned victor at least once an hour. The adrenaline rush was nothing like I've felt in Minecraft before, and I was addicted.

<Fast forward a bit to where I meet some people and start dropping names.>

The first person I really teamed with was my real life friend Retardo1324( Retardo1324. ) We hung out a lot together in real life, but he didn't really play much. So I was open to accepting "team pls" offers from strangers mid-game. This is how I met Im_Christian and chris_bro1966 or something and we Skype teamed and dominated games for about a week. Then I just stopped talking to both of them.

A few days (or weeks) pass and I've been noticing people start to spam this kid's name in chat every time he entered the lobby. They were scared of him, they worshipped him, they put him on a pedestal and I was seeking to take him out. The Arena Master.

I got quite lucky and ended up in a few games with him. I can't recall any particular fights with him, or if we even fought at all, but we became quick friends. We skype teamed pretty often and slaughtered every game together, and then fought each other in deathmatch. (The fights were very even, I'd say 50-50).

As I'm hanging out with the prince of MCSG, I've been getting a whole lot better at the game and attracting more people to ask to be teamed with. One in particular at this point of time. He was vile. He was dangerous. The public laughed at him but deep down they feared him. They foolishly taunted him only to die first in game.

"guess what time it is?"

You guessed right.... Jefeperro. ( jefeperro )

This guy pretty much stalked Arena and I in every game. Taunting us. Asking aid for the entire server to help take us down. ("anyone wanna team?") and he was actually successful a few times.

It often ended up with his demise as we got a weapon from the corn chests and slaughtered him instantly. We became good friends in the following year, trolling many people, but back to the timeframe....

There was a new threat growing from the shadows. A new prize, a new "God" to hunt and take down. Im_Kiko, ranking #1 on the leaderboards. The 3 of us teamed up on him (his hacks were a little difficult to beat, as he had instant looted 2 corn chests right at the start every time) and I eventually got a couple recordings with Arena that landed Im_Kiko a permaban. Good riddance.

Through Arena, I met one of his sole enemies, and I tell ya, they hated each other's very existence. bigmike4life. Something was cool about him, though. We related a lot. He told me that everyone used TeamSpeak (man, I was used to using Ventrilo and Mumble... teamspeak is so 2005) and so I started frequenting on the MCSG teamspeak server, meeting a lot of people.

Bigmike4life taught me 95% of the things in Minecraft/MCSG. Including almost half of my PvP tactics. We were bros that beasted MCSG from day one. He was rocking the #1 spot on the leaderboards with his first bro Hanikhalil at the #2 spot. They were a hilarious duo that absolutely dominated the hunger games. He got banned shortly after I met him though, which sucks. Oh well.

I gotta say, I met everybody (except for Arena and jefeperro) through bigmike4life in some way. He was a social gatherer and very pretty popular/infamous in this community (depending if the community was a mod or not). However, we did play and get along with awesome mods such as qqopp ( qqopp ), PanuterNut ( PanuterNut ), SomeMugger ( SomeMugger ) and Aeruner ( Aeruner ).

I was waiting in TeamSpeak one day for bigmike to get on and I looked at the bottom channel. I recognized a name. The same name of some kid that took my tips from my Tip Thread and put it in his own without giving me credit. I entered the channel to have a word with Zeejayy. ( Rivalize ).

The silence was deafening. Everybody who was talking before I joined was now quiet... Zeejayy's voice quivered, "are...are you going to yell at me?"

I was thinking, hey, what the hell, why make enemies? I said no and started making casual conversation with him. We quickly became friends and teamed a lot in game, also dominating the servers. He introduced me to Antster360 ( Antster360 ) and we were a trio not to be messed with. We even hunted down the #1 player at the time, known as wm_blackout21 and showed him he wasn't good even with his extreme hacks. He got banned and we internet high fived eachother.

I met Biffington Biffington through mike. He was a chill and funny guy who liked to build great creations. Also a YouTuber, so we quickly became friends.

I don't know the exact time frame at this point, but there was still only Survival Games Map 1. I was in this giant and unstoppable team that ravaged map 2 when it came out. It had a mix of people including me, bigmike4life, zeejayy, antster360, biffington, the arena master, jefeperro, qqopp, aeruner.

One match, it was deep into the game and Zeejayy, antster360 and I were fighting this 4 man team outside of corn. Antster360 got separated from us and was slain by all 4 of them. Zeejayy and I looted the corn refill at night and geared up to fight the team of 4. As we were heading towards the village, we ran head to head into them. It was Blamph,( Blamph ) Eborec ( Eborec ), Samdude09 ( SamDude09 ) and someone else. Through luck, skill, and use of the environment, me and Zeejayy killed all 4 of them. It was an intense and drawn out fight, and I've written down the 3 names to contact them and thank them for the action. They appreciated it. I didn't make much enemies, besides cashkerke and snoopyk9.

I created The Screenshot Thread.

Blamph started hanging out with our group and we quickly became friends. He brought his possee and we merged groups and formed The Blamph's. What can I say? We completely demolished any resistance on the servers. Even The Cyanvolt's, led by MaxStormz. I eventually met The Great Tito near the end of this time frame, and he was a funny guy and a great player. I don't know why it took so long for me to be friends with him, haha. This is when Blamph started making his own videos, and started drifting apart from our team.

Our big group sat idle on the TeamSpeak server for most of the night and I took advantage of the steady flow of attraction towards us. I met a whole lot of cool people in the early days of summer such as Kricken, randard1200 ( Randard1200 ) , ohheyitscarly ( ohheyitscarly ) and HarborSeal ( HarborSealPuP ).Then the later days, I met two funny and skilled players TheMegaRyan17 (@TheMegaRyan17) and Macobeast (Macobeast.)

The Creative Server was released and we all had fun for a while, trolling Karoleigh and ChadtheDJ ( ChadTheDJ ) then eventually got bored of it.

We played SG again for months and dominated the leaderboards, I reached notable positions such as #2, #3, #5, #7 and #9, depending on the time frame.

The time setting is now the beginning of October, 2012, and I'm in my senior year of high school. Like most seniors, I didn't really try in my classes. As a matter of fact, I skipped half of them to play Minecraft Survival Games in the school library. Now, I knew quite a bit of people in the MCSG community, but I tried to avoid playing with them in public places such as this because I cannot speak to them with a mic.

In this library was where I unwillingly showed more than a dozen little kids about the servers, who probably spread the word to their own little friends. An army of MCSG newcomers. Some of them probably grew up into baccas, I'm so sorry.

My friends started to find out where I was spending my class time, and they all sat on the computers beside me to watch rap music videos, play League of Legends, shop for creatine, Rollex watches and high tops. Pretty much everything but Minecraft. It got a little embarrassing when the attention started concentrating and it attracted the girls. Here I am, playing this little kid block game, but whatever. Some of them played it with me.

None of those real life friends got into MCSG with me (except for retardo1324, Jake) they were just company while us 2 dominated the games.

This is where I took a looooooong hiatus from Minecraft and stopped playing sometime from November to February-ish....

Survival Games 4 was released upon my return and people were happy to see me back, and likewise. We split up into a handful of different teams and at this point, I only talked to Arena, Jefeperro, Mike, Biff, Blamph, Randard and Harbor. Mike told me of this sorta famous guy who started playing with our group and I was introduced to graser10cp and his buddy ExplosiveBisket ( Lukas Bisket ). I liked both of them right away. It took much to be my friend on MCSG, you had to have a certain type of humor and appreciative skill. We quickly became friends and a unified trio, though falling into a habit of giving graser all of the wins. Graser was recruited into some swag clan and drifted apart from us, while ExplosiveBisket and I played non stop together for the following months.

The Survival Server has just been released and everyone is racing for tens of thousands of blocks to set up their factions with their formed cliques.

Our first faction name was something forgettable, we got raided by geanhimes, Branbob83 ( Branbob83 ), ConnorB44 and the rest of their clan.

We recruited Jefeperro as our assistant, seeing as he had the coordinates of pretty much every hidden base. He led us to geanhimes base and we started raiding them back. There wasn't anyone in the base when we first penetrated it, but someone logged in, saw us, and logged back out.

One by one, every member of their faction were logging in their base. Some were already decked in full enchanted diamond armor, some were unarmed and armorless and unfortunate enough to get caught by our blades. It was a massive battle, and outsiders were starting to teleport to us to assist in the raiding. This is how we met GoryGator ( GoryGator ) and Lucidictive ( Lucidictive ). Our raid was very successful, and we destroyed and looted every single one of their valuables. Also a few cobblestone towers 100 feet into the sky.

We started growing in power and riches.

Our new faction was named Behemoth, it was quite the fitting name, considering we were the most powerful faction, with the top skilled PvPers and the most valuable materials at an incredible volume. We dominated the server and made many enemies.

After some weeks of adding onto our indestructible and flawless base, we got extremely bored and the Survival Server eventually shut down.

I played MCSG for a bit more with pretty much everybody, then I headed over to the other Survival Games server that was just launched.

I was recently unemployed, so I played all night and ranked #1 at the top of the leaderboards, competing directly with guggex ( guggex8 ). I soon got a job though and could not keep up with the hardcore gamers that stayed up all night/played all day with no school or work to attend.

I started recording my games and making sweet YouTube videos.

Playing this other server with bigmike4life, Arena Master, jefeperro, Biffington, Lucidictive, Graser, ExplosiveBisket, randard1200, harborseal, and gorygator. We dominated this as well, topping the leaderboards.

Bigmike4life and I formed Flawless Inc, where I became good friends with some of our popular recruits Exan ( 20s ), clintonandmatt2, BomBashious ( BomBashious ), locker651 ( locker651 ), Snikkz ( Snikkz ), BakerXxXX ( BakerXxXX ), Xiodon, Richyyyyy ( Richyyyyyyy ) and hermanhals ( hermanhals ).

We first competed against FusionPvP, led by xBreakk and xExtract, but their clan fell apart and they merged with us.

We were the largest and most powerful team on that Survival Games server, and some teammates felt we were too large, so they quit the team together and formed one together, solely to target us. We were then competing against the second largest and most powerful team, led by GoryGator and JustAMelon.

The battles and hard feelings lasted months, and I got many good videos out of it.

The time period was August 2013, and I played MCSG. It's just months of either being inactive or playing with the same handful of people.

Joined Forgotten with Soulv or Soulv2 or Soul and went inactive again.

Played a lot of Dead Island with Snikkz, and Fearzon , Exodus and Atwatt were supposed to play with us, but they were cowards and didn't keep up. We were level 35 and snikkz got the PS4 and left me behind.

Now I play a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 with mike, Mkilop2 ExplosiveBisket and Lucidictive and we steamroll teams on an hourly basis.

Currently on trial and inactive with Forgotten again. I like their teamspeak.

more to come next month bye

Thank you for reading!
HAHAHA we can still finish Dead Island, just let me play some of the games I got and we can finish it monday or something OMGjustin

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
so I levelled 1-20 overnight on my belf hunter. That's WITHOUT my friend's 3x exp rates. I'm gonna be 90 by next week.
Oh god, nothing like the days where it took me a solid two months to hit level 60 back in vanilla. I was a hardcore player up until mid-wotlk. That game was actually amazing lol.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh god, nothing like the days where it took me a solid two months to hit level 60 back in vanilla. I was a hardcore player up until mid-wotlk. That game was actually amazing lol.
Those were the days, man. I was hardcore from right before TBC to right after it. Couldn't afford WOTLK so I quit right then and there. Servers best (horde) arms warrior ;D what class were you?

I miss you guys, we all need a reunion.
try returning my snapchats ho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci