• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One of my best ideas! :D

Good idea and add!

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone complains that there are so many hackers on MCGamer! Why are they never disappearing? We think that the mods never do their job but realistically there is not a freacking mod in every game who just has the chance to fight a hacker. If we could report every hacker there would be a ton less of population. Most of us do not have a option to record for reasons such as
  • Bad computer
  • If we recorded 24/7 waiting for hackers space would fill
  • When you go to record the hacker they already have killed you
List goes on for a while.

WHAT IF....
(Not trying to bring up hive but its the only server I know of that has this)
EX: On Hive, you click on the players name and their records show up!
But, when we click on their name it gives us a option to report them. When we click on report it will say

Hacking
(It possible could have options like)
Spam
And a few other rules but for now I will be explaining hackers, it would work similar for others.

If you click on hacking.. there will be a page dedicated for staff to review the reports and what it will do is show the players NCP Log! If the player has several logs of same thing etc they can ban them with that proof!

But for spam lets say.. It would send that players chat log for the game.. :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
EDIT: I don't know why I wrote that, I just re-read the thread and saw the last part. Looks like I really need to learn to fully read the thread....

So, yeah, I like the idea. ^_^

Here are the cons that I thought of before, they don't make much sense but I'll put em' anyways to see if someone can elaborate on them:
What if some group of haters all ganged up on this kid that they claimed hacks on, causing him to get banned?

I think it would work well as extra proof for when they have already been reported, but having that alone is kinda unfair.

Last edited:

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
What if some group of haters all ganged up on this kid that they claimed hacks on, causing him to get banned?

I think it would work well as extra proof for when they have already been reported, but having that alone is kinda unfair.

EDIT: I don't know why I wrote that, I just re-read the thread and saw the last part. Looks like I really need to learn to fully read the thread....

So, yeah, I like the idea. ^_^
Please edit it and delete your bad review since you didnt read it all :D

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Like previously stated, I think it'd be too easy for players to gang up on an individual by sending a lot of reports. Also in many cases the people who accuse others of hacking aren't always hacking so I don't believe that should be substantial evidence to warrant a ban.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think something similar to this has already been suggested, and though it seems like a good idea, there are some major flaws to it. Some people will report someone just because they don't like them, fake haccusations, or ganging up on them. That would mean there would be a lot more reports to be sifted through, and most of them would probably be false.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I like what Alpha suggested, with /report or even /helpop (help from an op). It would work like this. You fight/ see a hacker, and type in /report [Player name] this would then send a message to a moderator or other online staff member that ___ is hacking in US__ (example) then they could see if they could gather evidence.

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
I like what Alpha suggested, with /report or even /helpop (help from an op). It would work like this. You fight/ see a hacker, and type in /report [Player name] this would then send a message to a moderator or other online staff member that ___ is hacking in US__ (example) then they could see if they could gather evidence.
Very cool feature that falls in this idea category!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci