• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "One Year as a Moderator" :')

Whales or Sharks?

• Whales

• Sharks

• Whale Sharks [NEW]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It would have been funny if you didn't have mod... I'd be the worst sr mod.

Anyway congrats my man! Keep it up, you've gotta be on the sr staff list or something.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, on SG 4 I died because I was thinking of that duck skin of yours.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quack quack my friend
sr. mod
sr. mod
sr. mod
#ceroriaforsrmod2k15getrektm9mlgprogetrekthuahwifan2001
#Ceroria4SrMod <3
I must say, it means a lot guys :')
I smiled while reading this whole thing :) I'm so happy for you buddy! You've come so far, you've been such a great mod and forumer. I really enjoyed reading this by the way, the amount sophisticated lanuguage, very delightful to read! Anyways, congrats on making it this far, I'm sure you'll still be here in the upcoming years :)

Btw, you posted this at 4:20am for me :D
Thank you thank you thank you Kirsten! Haha and what a great time did I pick to post this..
Congrats bb <33 The 30th will be my 8 month anniversary!!! It couldn't come any sooner <3
Thank you so much babe! <3
Congratulations Ceroria!

You've made a big impact in the year you've been moderator here and I don't doubt you'll continue to give to the community into the future. I hope to get to know you better soon :)

Yeah, I can't wait to see you around, congrats on your successful re-application! :D
It would have been funny if you didn't have mod... I'd be the worst sr mod.

Anyway congrats my man! Keep it up, you've gotta be on the sr staff list or something.
Yeah, just casually making my one year anniversary as staff while on on the staff team xD
Well done, congrats, I chose Sharks

- Swoopz
But, but.. whales!

DuruFTW

Career
Reaction score
:') Hapinnes tears :) Really I am so happy for you! Next aspiration is two years in that community if you can do <3 i love yee :D

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
I am late for everything.... ;-; Well... I am glad to see that you have been doing this for so long it shows a good example to us other newer moderators to work harder and stay as long as you have! You are always so good to everyone and the community! Ceroria Happy 1 year and many more to come right (I hope)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci