• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[OPEN] PiixL's Graphics Shop

darkziga

Spectator
Reaction score
Age - 15
Name / IGN - darkziga
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - avatar
How you can return the favour - i can tell all my friends(moderators,vips) about you

Q

Quadrum_

Age - 16
Name / IGN - Quadrum_
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Avatar ;)
How you can return the favour - I will tell my friends and advertise it as much as I can

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Age - 16
Name / IGN - ZniZ97
Type of media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - I would like both an avatar and a banner, please <3
How you can return the favour - Tell all of my friends and put your channel in my description (youtube vids)

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Age - 13
Name / IGN - xBrezzy
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Intro
How you can return the favour - Recommend you to my friends if they need stuff for there channel, also every time I use the intro I will put your name and the link to your shop

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Age - 12
Name / IGN - kingusa12
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Clan banner for The AS Rebels.
How you can return the favour - Pretty much everyone The Rebels TS will see it and I will make a video about your work on my YouTube channel with 70 subs.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Age - Almost 16.
Name / IGN - Kristie, ign is Auroraty
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - I would like a youtube banner :) If possible, i would like an avatar too, but if it's too much i'd just like the youtube banner :)
How you can return the favour - I'll link your channel or whatever media you would like in the description of a few videos, plus in my channel description. I currently have 205 subscribers but growing every day. Thank you for your consideration, your work is absolutely amazing. Let me know if we can work something out :)

DeX_FTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Age - 14
Name / IGN - DeX_FTW
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Banner and Intro
How you can return the favour - I can pay you :)

Morphmander

Tribute
Reaction score
Age - 12
Name / IGN - morphogenetic
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - intro
How you can return the favour - youtube description, featured channels, subscribe, and shout out (maybe)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci