• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[OPEN] PiixL's Graphics Shop

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Age - 17
Name / IGN - David / azule2012
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - An avatar for the forums/teamspeak (one for both) please
How you can return the favour - I really don't know, if you study french or spanish I can help you with your homework? :p (apart from the "advertisement" I would do, telling my friends, saying you did it...) If you really would like it, I could buy you an optifine cape or an Iron Donor upgrade :)

AU_Impulse

Spectator
Reaction score
Application Template
Age - 14 atm
Name / IGN - iMightTroll atm :p
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Banner
How you can return the favour - Uhhh, credit you in the clan thread.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
Age - 15
Name / IGN - Kladers
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - Avatar, preferably me shooting a bow pl0x
How you can return the favour - I'll credit you in my signature, and link your channel on my youtube. c:

OfficialCuban

Spectator
Reaction score
Age - 15
Name / IGN - OfficialCuban
Type of Media you would like (Avatar, Banner etc.) - I'd like a simple avatar of me next to my name, kind of with a tropical theme to it.
How you can return the favour - I'll tell everyone i know, put your link in my skype description, and go on MCSG hub and basically advertise you every time I get on for a while

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Name / IGN - Name on it: MaxTheKokiri IGN: HerobrinesMama
How you can return the favour - I'll tell a ton of people about your art shop and I will put it in the description of my videos.

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Age - 17
Name / IGN - Builda_Br3tt
How you can return the favour - I will love you 4ever <3

PiixL

Career
Reaction score

Latest.
Updated version.

Third updated version.

Last edited:

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Making our banner? :((
yeah, Iam actually. However Br3tt kept bugging me about it so I put it on hold for a while to complete some of my photography work. Resuming naow

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Might make a separate thread for clan banners, as they seem to be one of the most popular+the one I enjoy making most. hmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci