• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation Clean Sweep!

EpicN1nja1

Tribute
Reaction score
I reckon that it should be a zero tolerance for hackers. Perma ban strait up. They are just too annoying, and if they do get temp banned, they just continue to hack anyways once their ban expires. They dont learn any lesson from getting banned. Just perma ban strait up would be the best way to solve the issue. Also, please consider doing this for AU as well.. the amount of hackers on AU is also at a ridiculous level.

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
I reckon that it should be a zero tolerance for hackers. Perma ban strait up. They are just too annoying, and if they do get temp banned, they just continue to hack anyways once their ban expires. They dont learn any lesson from getting banned. Just perma ban strait up would be the best way to solve the issue. Also, please consider doing this for AU as well.. the amount of hackers on AU is also at a ridiculous level.
Mmm I would have to disagree with you on that, I think everyone deserves a second chance. I was personally banned once for hacking and I accepted the short sentence and came back after it was over, I did not continue to hack and I had learnt from my ways, I spoke with a few mods who convinced me how bad it was and now I have over 1000 legit wins. So I do not think an insta perma is a way to go. I like the ideas that have already been brought up and I would not like to try to change them.

Mikkellillie

Platinum
Reaction score
I reckon that it should be a zero tolerance for hackers. Perma ban strait up. They are just too annoying, and if they do get temp banned, they just continue to hack anyways once their ban expires. They dont learn any lesson from getting banned. Just perma ban strait up would be the best way to solve the issue.
That would actually be a really good idea. We can be sure that the hackers doesn't come back, and scare some of the hackers away because they doesn't want to get perm banned from the server.

Reaction score
For what ever reason I tend to play on EU from time to time to pvp with really bad ping to practice. However hackers are hella annoying. If I spot one or have evidence I will be sure to poke a mod!

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
As I said, there are more things to come to stop hackers, and we've been looking into methods like that, that won't be abused. So it's easier in game.
Okay c: if you dont want it that abused and only used by regularish players that could recognize hacks maybe have the command only available to donors or people with over 150 hours on the server idk It was just an idea

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This all comes back to the complaint, what is the point having a mod which is "useless" if they can't record that means they are unable to fulfil a large part of their job/duty. I find this quite annoying since I go on teamspeak and poke about 3 mods that there is a hacker in my game, and 1 - 2 of them just ignore me (or are afk which is quite regular recently) and the other says they cant records. Though I do understand that sometimes mods can't record and even if a mod can't record there are other jobs that they can do, its just it is an extremely large part of the job/duty
Their problems are *usually* fixed within a few days. For example, I couldn't record yesterday because I was on my laptop but I can today because I'm on my desktop. Until then, mods who can't record usually focus on other things (TeamSpeak issues, forums and handling report abuses).

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
It's lovely that an effort is being made but it's not going to solve anything. What we really need is anti-cheat improvements and changes to the rules/protocol.
It will help a little to get rid of some hackers until they change the anti-cheat and I think this will kinda be good for the server :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci