• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation Clean Sweep!

Choco_

Spectator
Reaction score
OR mods could just disguise and sweep some hackers :)

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
OR mods could just disguise and sweep some hackers :)
That is a pretty smart idea but idk isn't there a way people can tell who every one is in game so it might not work all the time although if there were hackers they could still ban them so i don't really know :/

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Um, i have never seen a fly hacker... I've seen other things but not fly. In fact, I'm pretty sure mcgamer has flying blocked. Are you sure its not just a platinum donor+ roaming the lobbies? You can not imagine how often I get called hacks on for flying in lobbies!
Oh yes, there are a lot of fly hackers on EU. In-game not in lobby

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh I do agree with your statement here, the only issue I could see is what if the mods are getting a recording software soon? Or they could record and their computer broke? I think you are right but I would also add to give them a bit of time to fix it, since just banning them straight out would be unfair. I assume you meant this but just didn't write it down <3
You need to be able to record to become a mod it says so in the application.

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Sometimes we can't record for a few reasons:

- different computer which is underpowered
- laggy internet
- broken computer

Demoting anyone who can't record for any of those reasons sounds a bit unjust, right? There are other mods to get, too.
I get that, but seriously whats the point of being on teamspeak then? Moderate channels? I hardly see any EU mods just AU or US and theres never an EU moderator available to record or check evidence.

Choco_

Spectator
Reaction score
That is a pretty smart idea but idk isn't there a way people can tell who every one is in game so it might not work all the time although if there were hackers they could still ban them so i don't really know :/
Eventually it will clean the hackers up, It's very simple and obvious, although, the MCSG Sr staff prioritize helping people and being on ts rather than going disguise and cleaning, the mods are lazy too if you ask me :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci