• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep, Winter 2015, Final Results!

TooKawaii

Platinum
Reaction score
It was so much fun helping EU Cleansweep. I am very thankful that I got to be with. <33
Btw Neph it's me Oreo. xD

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks everyone so much for participating!! It was amazing to help in our clensweps :D

I think I have to do this, because no one did it before me:

Thank you Nephilim for running so much clensweps and posting the very good looking results!
And also thank you Scott for posting the results and leading some clensweps!

I hope to see you guys in the US/CA clensweps, to have fun and catch 'em all!

ily Neph and Tiger and all others, who doesn't?
That's odd, I just got the alert today. Anyways, thanks for coming to them! We appreciate your help! :)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
That's odd, I just got the alert today. Anyways, thanks for coming to them! We appreciate your help! :)
Ye... I didn't linked you with @ , but I linked it to your profile. That's why you didn't got a alert :p

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice work Staff!
Remember it wasn't staff who just helped. For example myself; I did contribute a lot of time to help out and make the EU region a better place and so did a lot of other community members. It's really nice that you're thanking the staff but just remember that a lot of community members helped out. 45 community members in fact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci