• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep, Winter 2015, Final Results!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's certainly no chance that people will say there are tons of hackers now! These cleansweeps are certainly an amazing joy to participate. Each and every session I have been to were certainly a blast, and I certainly hope to continue helping out whenever I can. Also, I'm very proud for YourAverageTiger! He certainly did a good lot for the community! c:

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
I remember having fun, chilling on the cleansweep, smacking hackers around with the ban hammer... I can't wait to re-apply. :)

N

Nikola

It was certainly a pleasure to work with you guys! Everytime I participated, it made me feel happy because I helped out the Community! Hopefully people won't complain about the amount of hackers now. Anyways congratulations to everyone who got an award for participating, for me it was a blast!

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow! It's so awesome to be thanked for doing something I love! On the first Clean Sweep I joined in January I had no idea who any one was. The only people in the Clean Sweep room were Jamie, Neph and Scott. I was really hesitant to ask to be moved as I didn't know any of them. I am so glad that I decided to go and join the room as from the Clean Sweep I have had a lot of fun banning players who are breaking the rules and have had fun along side people in the community with the same mindset. I would personally like to thank a lot of the moderators ( charliewolves JLioner Nephilim Scott AlpakaWhacker mfungamer ) for giving me players to spectate when I couldn't find someone myself. Overall the Clean Sweep was an exceptional experience and I really hope that another opportunity like this will arise in the future!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks everyone so much for participating!! It was amazing to help in our clensweps :D

I think I have to do this, because no one did it before me:

Thank you Nephilim for running so much clensweps and posting the very good looking results!
And also thank you Scott for posting the results and leading some clensweps!

I hope to see you guys in the US/CA clensweps, to have fun and catch 'em all!

ily Neph and Tiger and all others, who doesn't?

Last edited:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Thanks everyone so much for participating!! It was amazing to help in our clensweps :D

I think I have to do this, because no one did it before me:

Thank you Nephilim for running so much clensweps and posting the very good looking results!
And also thank you Scott for posting the results and leading some clensweps!

I hope to see you guys in the US/CA clensweps, to have fun and catch 'em all!

ily Neph and Tiger and all others, who doesn't?
Yup, I never really gave a good thank you, but let us do this:

Vigilo: Thanks for being amazing! I saw you on most Cleansweeps, and your an amazing person! <33333 ILY

Nephilim: I never talked to you before the cleansweeps, but it has been always amazing seeing you in all of them. Thanks for leading! ILY <3

IsmetRG: No. no thank you for you. you dont even participate, but you claim you want to be unbanned, but ive seen evidence of u hacking recently. Good luck on that mate.

AlpakaWhacker: Your brilliant, thanks for help. I love ur accent aswell, makes me cri mine isnt the same

Scott: OMG U KNOW WHY U ARE TAGGED THANKS FOR HELP AND ILY AND ILY

Axanite: ILY HAXANITE I WILL NEVER FORGET U GOOD LUCK WITH UR LIFE ILY BECUZ SOMETHING HAPPENED WE BOTH KNOW THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

ViolentKitten TAG IS BROKEN BUT GOOD LUCK WITH UR CS:GO BETTING THANKS FOR TEH HELP

Huahwi: I dont LY

FlaqeL | Nick: DEDICATION FOR CLEANSSWEEPS GET WELL SOON

mfungamer: ILY REDSTONE KING

KitMencha: I RARELY SAW YOU BUT U JOINED A LOT IN THE PAST FEW ONES SO THANKS ILY
Leon | Trespire ily u make me laff

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci