• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on new forum design.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The design is alright but the functionality isn't that great. As molotov said I wanna be able to see my alerts, and also unless I'm mistaken the status siddebar has been removed which is a shame.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I've only been on the mobile version so far since I'm in class but the fact that I can even read this thread and post a response from my phone has me fangirling. I also just dealt with a spambot and approved some posts from my phone... Overall AMAZING.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it a lot, the only thing that I dislike is that I now have to click on "Alerts" to see my new alerts insteed of just being able to hover over the alert box thingy
Wait a moment, wasn't it normal that the alerts had to be clicked on so we can see them instead of hovering over them? I feel as if my whole life was a lie...

Anyways, I think the forums are absolutely amazing, although the new(ish) environment may potentially take some time to get used to, I think I am definitely looking forward to working within these kinds of forums. They certainly are amazing, this is efficient, and absolutely fantastic work made by Chad, the developers, and Finn for the art. Thank for that! However, I seem to be having some trouble finding the profile posts section, but no matter. The new forums are absolutely awesome. :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's okay. Im just confused where to see peoples profile status, or is that not a thing anymore?
Hover with your cursor over the arrow next to "Forums" > Select "New Posts" > Select "New Profile Posts".

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There should be an option asking if you want to go back to the original forums
We'll do that when we decide that we want to revert all of the work we spent these last 6 months into. So basically, that won't be happening. These new forums are the forums we will be having. I know they're a little weird, but once you get used to them it'll be worth it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci