• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on the new In-game /stats?

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally I don't really like the new layout of the /stats I feel that it is too dull and is really tough to figure out a player's ratio compared the the old layout.

NEW LAYOUT:
Tough to compare games to wins, total chests to round total etc. and it looks dull.
2015-04-05_11.png

OLD LAYOUT: Easier to compare the ratio of wins, chests etc. and is bright. It also shows the game rank, how many points a player has and also gives the rank of the player, something the new layout doesn't have.
m1u1sga.png

Please leave any feedback you have on this below! I really hope that the MCSG Staff would change back to the old layout or at least to a similar layout as it allows players to see someone's stats alot easier rather than staring at them and trying to figure out the ratio etc.

Thank you!

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I don't care about the layout as long as they add points into the ./stats. I neeeeeeeeed it
If you want to check your points, die and multiply the amount of points you lost by 20.

J

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to check your points, die and multiply the amount of points you lost by 20.
Or you could just type in an SG lobby and look at the numbers left of your name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci