• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on the new SG map update

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, so as you can see there has been a long awaited map up date.

What's your guys opinions, were you surprised, would you have chose differently?

Personally I am very happy with it, the only thing I would add is maybe remove lobby games (it's impossible for me to play that map)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I like the new maps :)
And no, lobby Games is a good (laggy) map.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I was hoping Reb would get added...
But the new maps are great!
Sadly The eye of horus has to go, I think its a beautifull map ;), however not so good for gameplay :(

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Hub Games and Lobby Games to get removed x(

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly I kind of like the update, I see old maps being removed and new ones being brought in made by members of the community that are honestly fantastic.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bummed that Enchanted Forest, Ancient Japan, and Eye of Horus were removed.
Really liked playin' in those :/

But the new maps are great! I've been waiting quite a while to play Par 72 and Shady Hollow! It's also nice to see The Lost Zoo, I never saw that map's thread. Just looked and it, and it's nice!

And the new 48 player map might get me to actually play the 48 player servers for once! Really nice additions, great job MCSG* staff!

*MCGamer, I can't get used to that xD

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a 50/50 for me, some of the removals should've stayed, and some should've been replaced by others.
I think Eye of Horus should've some what stayed a little longer.
As for the ones added, they were okay. I do feel like Reb District and Highfield/Columbus should've been added though...

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Kind of frustrated my map didn't get added. I may take it to Hive now, as I don't think they'll be adding any others soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci